Torture

Elizabeth POV

the sound of my alarm clock going off roused me from my slumber, sitting up and frowning at the time, 6:00am. the sight of the orange sky through my dirty old window was what made me smile, i just loved the way it looked.

the chill caused goosebumps as i slipped from bed. getting dressed i grabbed a loose white v neck t shirt, a pair of skinny jeans socks and my shoes before leaving. i picked up a light jog to hurry to work, knowing my boss preferred us coming in early. the air smelled fresh with light sting from the cold, the wind blowing my hair around as i had forgotten to tie my hair up.

the sigh above my work ready 'Aura' causing me to slow down so to walk in, not bothering to greet anyone as i knew they didn't care whether i was there or not. grabbing my apron and notepad to start waitressing. i was quick to rush over to one of my tables, forcing a smile so as to appear appealing.

"Hi! welcome to Aura! may i take your order?" i asked the young man who sat there, watching him peruse the menu.

"yes, just a black coffee and a slice of the apple pie" he shoed me off, going back to his phone.

————————————————

after cleaning up for the night as per my routine i saw my boss, who i was used to staring at me, come up to me with a grin. it sent a nauseous chill down my spin, already knowing what nickname he was going to say to speak to me.

"Hello how's my little darling?" he asked smugly, his eyes looking me up and down as they always did when he was with me.

"yes boss? " I asked curiously, already in a hurry to get this interaction over with.

"oh you don't need to call me that sweetheart, but if you want I could give you something to call me something that won't be hard to say for that pretty little mouth" he murmered lowly, walking right up to me, close enough i could now smell his breath.

"umm I- uh- I better get home before it gets too dark" I stammered nervously, wringing my fingers together as i realized all my coworkers had already gone home for the night, leaving me alone with him.

"oh no I can give you a ride" he said walking closer and causing me to back up, continuing this until i was back up against a wall.

"w-w-what? N-no I have to g-go" I struggled to get out, trying to walk past only to be shoved against the wall, the cold feel of bricks against my back causing goose bumps.

"No..... You need this job don't you? Well just give me what I want or you won't have it" he chuckled with a grin, something below his belt twitching.

"what do you want then?" I asked nervously, feeling tears build up in my eyes as i looked for a way out.

"I just want to have some fun, and as long as you do as i say you'll keep your job okay? might even win a little raise" he said smiling pervertedly, I felt like my heart froze.

he's not wrong, there is no where else i can go right now and i'm barely affording things now much less without a job.

"umm .....o-okay...... But please don't hurt me" I pleaded as he slowly lifted my shirt up and off my head, my pink bra now showing as he smirked while I started crying.

"oh trust me this won't hurt a bit" he said as he unclasped my bra, allowing it to fall to the floor. he then groped my breast roughly, it kinda stung from how rough he was. he then looked me in the eyes with a grin.

"give me your hand" he commanding lowly, grinning.

so I did as i was told, reaching my hand to him skittishly. still crying as I did as I was told, he took my hand and unbuckled his pants. he pulled them down with his underwear and put my hand on his member.

"rub it" he demanded, so I did.

I started rubbing as he groped my breast, my tears still flowing.

"get on your knees" he commanded huskily, so again I did as I was told.

"say ahh" he huffed with a smirk, so I did as I was told And he shoved his member in my mouth. I jolted trying to get free from his grasp, but no, he just shoved in deeper. luckily it wasn't that big so I wasn't choking.

"suck" he said glaring at me and I did as I was told and started sucking, he came almost instantly in my mouth holding me to him forcing me to swallow it. after he let me go I swiftly put my shirt back on and ran out.

the wind felt frigid, the ice slick and slippery as i took no time to watch my step. my throat felt sore in the way it clenched up, nausea and dizziness taking over my form as i made to my house. unlocking my door and closing it behind me before running to the bathroom, falling to my knees in front of the toilet to throw up.

my nose burning as just kept throwing up, my stomach aching as i threw up to the point of dry heaving. i felt disgusting, violated. would he do this to me again tomorrow when i went to work? will this become something he does frequently to me? how would i survive if he did this again?

"w-why? What did I do to deserve this? If the world wants to torture me till death maybe it should just skip to the end and kill me already" I cried to myself, curling into the fetal position with hiccups from my tears. in the back of my mind, wondering if maybe he was drunk, maybe this would never happen again?

————————————————

Edited.

-Zoe