Gentle Affection.

Meliodas pov

the feeling of a small wave of heat going over me caused me to grunt, rolling to grab back onto Elizabeth silently noting how soft she felt against me. her body being only clad in my white button up shirt made it easy to cope a feel when i reached my hands around her, almost hugging her in the way i groped her warm body.

it was hard to not moan out loud at feeling her nipple poking through the fabric, already getting hard with need from her quiet sleeping whimper. i snuggled closer, starting to gently lick her neck from behind and suck, leaving small marks as she started to moan in her sleep.

"Ellie..... you're so adorably sexy when you moan my name like that~" i whispered softly, trying desperately to resist the urge to take her again, wanting her like i was addicted.

"mmm~ Mel~? wh-what's- why-" she stammered as she slowly woke, seeming to struggled with her words as i groped her more firmly, wetly kissing the back of her neck.

"mhm? yes beautiful?" i asked softly, slowing my touch to let her focus.

"l-last night..... did we really.... i mean.... did all that.... really happen?" she asked hesitantly, seeming worried.

"yes. i confessed that i love you, then we had sex. though you called it lovemaking so i do so wonder if you reciprocate" i responded quietly, moving my hands to hold her hands in front of her as i snuggled her back.

"you... really love me?" she asked so softly it sounded almost like she was upset, even as she clasped her hands with mine.

"Yes. more then anything, i love you the way the moon loves the sun, i love you the way an artist loves the sky, i love you more then anyone else can love anything" i confessed warmly, nuzzling the back of her head.

she seemed to freeze in my grasp, body taut and stiff as i raised a brow at her. ignoring the strange reaction i restarted my kisses to her neck, lewdly giving open mouthed kisses to her skin. i pressed flush to her back, allowing her to feel my length in my pants while i started to gently roll my hips against her ass.

"Mmmmm~ my women~" i growled lowly, gently beginning to grind against her bare ass as she seemed to gasp at my movements.

"m-Meliodas?" she stammered through a gasp of delight as i humped her folds through my pants.

Yes, Love?" i growled as i humped her more firmly, feeling my clothed cock slide into her folds with each thrust.

"ah~ m-meliodas- ah~ do you~ ah~ meliodas i can't think with you doing tha- ah~" she stammered through moans as i cut her off by thrusting my clothed cock against her now wet clit.

"Speak. i want to hear you try to speak while i make you cum" i growled, humping her clit through my pants.

"do you ah~ really lo- ah~ love me? ah~ or is~ is it j-just my body~" she huffed through moans before i froze behind her, irritated that she could ever even ask such a thing.

"excuse me? you seriously think i want you for your body? if that was the case i'd have you tied down with me pounding away inside you. but no, i am- or rather was trying to warm you up to it..... wow- what a great turn-off" i snarled as i pulled away from her, sitting up.

"m-meliodas i- i didn't mean it like that-!" she gasped, sitting up with flushed cheeks as she grabbed my arm.

"then what? because you just accused me of loving you for your body alone- which is pretty damn insulting if you ask me......." i huffed as i crossed my arms, unable to help ogling her in just my shirt.

"i'm sorry...... i'm just.... do you really love me?" she asked softly, looking at her lap.

the sight of how vulnerable she was when asking such things made my gut flex up as i reached over to gently take her chin in my hand, lifting her gaze to meet my darkened one. i leaned in and gently kissed her, cradling her head as i suckled her bottom lip before i sat back.