a pink Beretta...

meliodas pov

me and Elizabeth were sitting here on Christmas eve watching Christmas movies as we waited for zeldris to arrive with gelda, laughing with Elizabeth as we snuggled on the couch both trying to catch our breaths as we watched kevin scream from using after shave (home alone movie reference)

"oh my goodness! that poor kid!" Elizabeth giggled out, holding her stomach as she laughed.

"uh huh! and why did he even use that? I can't think of any reason on why he thought he needed that!" I laughed with her, burying my face in her hair to hide my laughter.

we continued to watch as we enjoyed each others presence, eating our pop corn as we tried not to choke from our giggles.

i stopped the movie when we heard a knock at the door, knowing it's zeldris and gelda and getting up to answer it as Elizabeth went to the kitchen to check the turkey.

I walked to the door eagerly, opening it and smiling widely at the sight of zeldris holding a bag that was bigger then him as gelda stood by his side with a giant box.

"hey guys! come on in, it must be freezing out there" I beamed, taking the bag from zeldris and grabbing the box from gelda to carry them to the living for them.

"holy shit and I thought estarosa went overboard with the christmas décor" he laughed teasingly, stopping for a moment to look at all the decorations.

"well I like them" I snapped with a slap to the back of his head, walking in and setting they're things under the tree.

"yeah, they do look pretty" gelda spoke softly, seeming a little strange as she admired all the lights and decorations.

her skin was almost glowing with how vibrant it was, she smelled like cinnamon with a hint of tartness.... she also had zeldris's warmer smell.... but sweeter. it was then I noticed that zeldris was staring at me with a hopeful expression, almost as if he wanted me to know something.

I just tilted my head at him whilst making sure my expression showed that I wanted a word with him later, before nudging my head to the side to show him I understood.

we all walked back to the living room and sat down as Elizabeth came back out of the kitchen with a smile, before happily running over to zeldris and gelda and giving them each hugs.

"hi! how have you guys been?" Elizabeth exclaimed to them excitedly, smiling brightly at them.

"we've been well, thank you for asking. how have you each been? meliodas has been giving us little updates here and there but not too into detail" gelda spoke easily, smiling widely at us as Elizabeth returned to my side to sit down next to me.

"I think we have been doing good....." Elizabeth responded softly, glancing at me in question.

"yeah, its been pretty good... it was a little difficult to figure out what to get my secret santa but I got it in the end" I nodded in agreement with Elizabeth, reclining back in the couch across from zeldris and gelda with Elizabeth.

"good, I had a little trouble picking out gifts as well but ended up figuring it out as well" zeldris mentioned with a grin, holding gelda's hand as he glanced at the tv.

"oh yeah! we were watching home alone, if you'd like we could rewind it to the beginning and watch it from the start again?" I suggested offhandedly, grabbing the remote to rewind it if needed.

"nah, it's okay we can watch it from here, we've seen it before" zeldris respond as he wrapped an arm around gelda, already adjusting with her to watch it.

I glanced at Elizabeth once before unpausing it and sitting back to watch it, smiling to myself when Elizabeth grabbed my hand for her to hold.

----------------