shit!

Meliodas POV

I was trying so hard to be romantic and hopefully attractive but, I don't think it's working.

We were sitting across from each other with a candle lit dinner in between us, both having already finished dinner.

"Really?" Elizabeth giggled at the story of me and Zeldris I had spoken, her cheeks rosy.

"Yeah, and then he had the bright idea to try and hide it instead of telling me" I chuckled, watching her with a smile.

"But how did he think he was going to get away with that when it would begin to smell after a day or two?" She inquired softly, tilting her head ever so slightly.

"I have no idea, I mean it was just a dog, and one I didn't even like anyway.... Plus I'm pretty sure it was rabid anyway" I chuckled, remembering the face he made when I found it.

It was a really old dog that we called bean, it was an asshole! It would bite my ankles when I came home from school, it would growl when I looked at it, it would shit on my bed if I left my door open and it would piss on zeldris when he tried to sit down.

"Well I'm sure he just didn't want to upset you" Elizabeth comforted, reaching across the table and taking one of my hands in both of her's.

I blushed as my mind went blank, my hearts pounding at her sudden movement.

I knew she probably didn't think of this as anything special but..... This, this meant more to me then anything I'd ever be able to explain.

"Y-yeah.... You're probably right" I sighed, closing my hand around her's.

Does she have any idea what she's doing to me? Everything about her is addictive, making me feel like I'm trapped under the pull of a siren..... But the scary part is, I have no intention of ever trying to get free from her. I thought with a smile, despite my blush.

"Oh! Meliodas, we probably want to head back now right? It's almost 11:00 At night" she noted, pulling her hands from mine.

I was a little saddened that she pulled her hands away, but smiled with a nod none the less.

After having to once again insist on letting me pay, she skipped on the way to the car and stood next to it with a smile.

She smiled as I unlocked it, reaching to open the door.

I stepped passed her and opened it for her before she could, smiling at her surprised squeak.

Only then noticing how close I had inadvertently made us, I could only stand there as I stared at her with wide eyes.

My mind went for a spin when that heady scent came from her, and then she was rubbing her thighs together, drawing my gaze to them.

Fuck.... I thought as I mindlessly started letting my eyes run up and down her shape, her curves, her body, her..... Everything.

Without even realizing I pulled her into a hug, enjoying the shapely feel of her against me. I buried my nose in the crook of her neck, breathing deeply to keep from losing it.

"M-mel..... " she whispered quietly, returning my embrace with a sigh.

I tightened my arms around her, lowering them to rest on her lower back.

"Yes, Ellie?" I responded tilting my mouth up to her ear to whisper, smiling despite myself when she shivered.

I gently pushed her back up against the car, enjoying the fact that wasn't pushing me away.

I held her close, attempting to regain my bearings.

Just calm down, just calm down, elizabeth does not need to see me like this! I'm gonna scare her away if I'm not careful, let's take this slowly, just back off a bit you'll be ab- my thoughts were cut off when elizabeth abruptly kissed my cheek, effectively turning them red.