m'lady

Meliodas POV

I walked inside the club, holding Elizabeth's hand firmly and going straight to the bouncer at the front.

I held up my ID card and he handed me the two VIP tickets as I was allowed passed the line.

The pounding base of the song made it unrecognizable as I led Elizabeth to the VIP lounge.

The music was only slightly more quiet then before, but it made it easier to hear when someone was trying to speak to you.

I led Elizabeth by the hand to sit on one of the white sofas, sighing once seated.

"Well, Elizabeth, let's get something to drink yeah?" I spoke softly, smiling when she didn't disagree.

I waved the waitor down, and watched as he walked over.

I found myself glaring at him when his eyes lingered on Elizabeth, instantly deciding to just get something to drink and tell the man to scurry.

"I'll get a bottle of whisky and get her a piña colada" I spoke a little firmer then I meant, unconsciously scooting closer to her.

I watched as he narrowed his eyes at me before going to grab our drinks.

"Are you alright meliodas?" Elizabeth asked at my side, sincerely holding my hand in her's with a blush.

"Yes, I just didn't like the way he was looking at you" I spoke honestly, watching her fiddle with my hand, vaguely noticing in the corner of my eye that her blush deepened.

Before she could respond, our drinks arrived.

"One whisky and one piña colada" he spoke without looking at me, just smiling at Elizabeth.

Elizabeth took her's, noticed the look I wore and something flashed across her face, a look I didn't recognize.

"Thanks, but if you could stop being a creep and staring that'd be great, because your irritating my date" she snapped, catching me off guard as I watched the man apology and leave.

I also felt like I might faint from happiness, she referered to me as her date.... That's a fucking victory on my part! I mentally cheered, but on the outside all I could do was stare with a slack jaw.

I wasn't used to her being... Well, so blunt and forward... Maybe the alcohol gave her courage?

"W-what?" She stammered her question out, her cheeks pink.

Before I could chicken out I leaned over, and planted my lips against her cheek, feeling as if I was gonna pass out from adrenaline as I paced my breathing to keep from panting.

I leaned back only slightly, pressing the tip of my nose against her's so I could look in the eye.

"Thank you, Elizabeth" I whispered to her, my tone low, almost a growl.

She didn't respond, just stared back at me with wide eyes and crimson cheeks.

Her eyes flickered down to my lips before looking me in the eyes again, causing me to unconsciously lick mine as my eyes flickered to her's before back up again.

I vaguely noticed that she rubbed her thighs together as I leaned closer, my eyes feeling heavy.

That same sweet scent hit me making me salivate at the idea of tasting whatever it was, I could feel her air being panted through her lips, no longer really able to tell what was going on.

The feeling of something cold against my throat just before our lips touched, snapping me out of the daze I had fallen into.

I leaned away to look and see that I almost spilled her drink, looking back up to her eyes and seeing them darkened with something that made me lick my lips again.