did i hurt you?

Meliodas pov

This is impossible! I thought as I watched her eat her snack, after having once again insisted I fed her.

Which now I knew was a mistake, just like the first time I had insisted I was now very hot and bothered..... And her giggles aren't helping.

I had driven us to a bar to enjoy a snack, it was a place people drank, ate and danced.

She was a little shy at first, but now she's flourishing.

"Meliodas, say ah~" she teased, drawing her fork closer to me as I obediently opened my mouth.

I couldn't even taste the fuckin food, I was far too distracted by the sight of how happy it made her that I listened.

The bartenders were either finding us cute, being annoyed or making bets that we wouldn't last long.

Which was one of the reasons I kept having to wipe my palms on my pants to wipe off the sweat that continued to gather.

However it was all worth it, the fact that Elizabeth said she hadn't danced in years being something I wanted to explore.

I watched with a smile as she opened her mouth before I even asked, letting me feed her with a hum.

As I slid our empty plates away, I grabbed my wallet.

"Hey, one cherry moscato and a Bourbon on the rocks please" I asked as I slid the money over with my ID, grinning as I watched Elizabeth fiddle with the necklace I had gotten her.

"Comin right up"

"holy shit this guys royalty"

"fucks sakes and a demon one too?!" The whispers from behind the bar making me irritated, but my mind blanking when Elizabeth grabbed my hand in comfort.

However all efforts to stay cool, calm and collected flew out the window, being replaced by pure fury when another one of the bartenders spoke.

"Yeah, and y'know what that means, she's only with him cuz she's a gold digger" I didn't even wait a second before reaching over the countertop and grabbing him.

I slammed the side of his head against it, causing cracks to form.

"Apologize right this fucking second" I snarled, hating how fast my demonic power flared in response to my anger, scrunching my nose when I smelled him pissing himself.

"I'm s-so so-sorry i-i di-didn't m-mean it! I-i'm sorry!" The guy stammered, his friends standing back with wide eyes.

I turned to Elizabeth, not yet releasing his head.

I was worried, what if this scared her? What am I gonna do if she starts being scared of Me? I thought worriedly, hating how fast my powers urged me to kill him, but I resisted.

I was surprised and relieved to see not an ounce of fear on her face, just curiosity and worry.

"M-meliodas? I don't think it's a good idea to hold him like that, he looks like he's having a hard time breathing" she spoke sweetly but concerned, tilting her head in a way that always, always makes my hearts flutter.

I released him as per her request.

Not a moment later our drinks arrived, the bartender being a little shaky setting it down.

I downed mine to help keep calm, before sliding Elizabeth's to her with a smile.

"It's the same kind I got you that first time, cherry moscato, y'know, the fruity dessert wine" I chimed to her, watching as she took a hesitant sip.