hickeys...?

Meliodas POV

Sitting here on the edge of the bed ordering breakfast, letting my mind drift to the previous night.

She had felt so good...... We hadn't even actually taken any clothes off and yet...... Fuck that was good... I thought adjusting, feeling antsy.

Movement on the bed caused my eyes to be drawn to her as her eyes opened just barely, the blue of her eyes peering at me

I felt my face heat up as I instantly snapped my head to look away, biting my lip as I began feeling worry creep up my spine.

"G-good morning E-Elizabeth.... " i squeaked embarrassingly, my chest feeling like a furnace.

"Oh.... Um... Y-yeah..... Good m-morning meliodas..... " she mumbled behind me, yawning afterwards.

"I... I'm ordering breakfast, what uh- what would you like?" I whispered, feeling my nerves jolt when she scooted up to sit next to me.

"You d-don't have to....... " her mumbled reply came, her cheeks pink in the corner of my eye.

"No really, it's okay I want to" I spoke softly, chewing on the inside of my cheek.

"O-okay.... Um- anything is-is fine.... Thank you" she squeaked, the feeling of her hand landing on my shoulder making me freeze.

After what felt like forever I turned to face her, smiling when I saw that I wasn't the only one blushing.

She's so beautiful..... I thought with smile, feeling in need to ask for something special.

"May I ask y-you something?" I asked sincerely, biting the inside of my lip slightly.

"Y-yes?" She inquired softly, her eyes practically glowing in the morning light.

"May I kiss your cheek?" I asked with heated cheeks, watching as her cheeks turned crimson.

She didn't respond, but her soft nod made me feel like I won the lottery.

Yes! She nodded yes! Does that mean she might let me kiss her on the lips later on? I thought excitedly, smiling widely.

I leaned in to kiss her cheek, feeling jittery as the heat from her soft cheek caressed my lips.

I leaned back just a little bit, smiling sheepishly.

"How'd you sleep?" I questioned, closing the ordering app after clicking on done.

"O-oh.... Um, I s-slept g-great.... Thanks for asking.... How about y-you?" She stammered, her cheeks an adorable pink.

"I slept great, aspectially with you held so close I could feel your heartbeat throughout the night..... But I gotta admit, there is something that could make this morning a little better y'know..... " I spoke purposely making myself sound drained, even lowering my head for effect.

Please work... I thought to myself, forcing a pout as she looked at remorsefully.

"And what's that?" She asked sincerely, leaning forward and tilting her head in a way that made my chest ache.

"Well..... Since you asked so nicely, I would feel 100% better if the most beautiful girl in all of the realms would return the favor and kiss me on the cheek" I teased, feeling heat rise to my cheeks at the idea.

She just stared for a moment, her eyes filled with something warm and welcoming.

A gasp left me when she leaned over and planted her lips against my cheek, dangerously close to my lips, before getting up and disappearing into the bathroom a moment later.