heated relations.

meliodas pov

we had managed to keep our relationship a secret to most, not really even knowing what our relationship is but managing to keep from being overly intimate or affectionate in front of people. my own wanting to keep people from meddling in our relationship, and guessing off of Elizabeth's non verbal agreement with this idea based on the fact that she never did anything to show anyone nor did she tell those friends of her's anything about it made me know she didn't mind us hiding it for now, making it easier for us to just explore this.

it felt unreal how Elizabeth and my's relationship had changed, so much closer so quickly and making my knees weak so easily. a part of me felt shaky and unnerved at how it felt to be in this kind of a relationship despite our relationship not having an official title yet.

me and her had moved on to being physically affectionate whenever we could, it felt electric to be able to satisfy both of our needs even if it was the middle of the night.

like right now, my hearts thundering in my ears as I had her pinned to the counter as I grinded haltingly against her, my hands holding her hips in a tight grip. I held firm against her lips, my tongue delving into her mouth as she moaned into me.

everything in me throbbed at how willingly she bended to me, a couple weeks having had passed since Christmas and our relationship having moved with it and gone to even sneaking in kisses while she worked.

it was also like a game, the game of sneaking in as many kisses to her without being seen. driving her to work every day of the week was positively one of my favorite parts of how things turned out thus far, always a new topic of discussion and something fun to do on the way.

i'm actually unsure of how this started, one minute she's showing me how to cook and then she booped my nose with flower and suddenly we're here, making out as I grind against her panties with her skirt hiked up around her waist.

"m-mel!" Elizabeth yelped out suddenly, her lips giving a smack as she pulled her face away to let out quiet moans.

before I could respond she began gasping out, her back arching as she let go of me to grip the counter. she smiled at me as her eyes fell shut, her bottom lip pulled between her teeth as her moans gained a syrupy quality.

I enjoyed the sight of her once again cumming against me, her moans going quiet as she leaned forward to lean against me, shuddering silently.

after a moment of silence I kissed her cheek, making sure to hold her firmly as I lifted her up into my arms. the sound of her suddenly giggling as I carried her to the couch made my chest swell in pride at once again being able to satisfy her. I smiled despite the still throbbing need in my pants that I hadn't given a second thought to, nuzzling her hair as she swayed her feet in the air.

"I guess you'll have to teach me how to cook later~" I cooed teasingly, grinning widely at how she giggled like she was high, leaning back once I set her down on the couch.

"mhm, maybe I will~" she sighed out, sitting up just slightly.

I let out a huff as my erection gave another pang of need at how she looked, cute, flushed, tired, happy. how was I supposed to react when someone so undeniably beautiful was in my presence, how was I supposed to keep up with the physical embodiment of everything I desired?

she just sighed when I climbed in between her thighs to kiss her, smiling against her lips when she wrapped her legs around me and crossed her ankles at my lower back. I clasped her hands in mine next to her head, grinding my hips forward against her as she seemed to want me to.

her moans thrilled me beyond words, tilting my head to let her moan against my tongue as I slit it into her mouth. it was a struggle to focus with the throbbing pleasure she gave me, giving a gargled groan when she sucked on my tongue, closing my eyes when she slipped her hands from mine to instead bury in my hair.