✦❥𝗔 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲 ➳ 𝘽𝙖𝙙 𝙀𝙧𝙖 ~ (𝖠.𝖴)✩༄

·✦•⋆──·🎀·──⋆•✦·
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
·✦•⋆──·🎀·──⋆•✦·
𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 Sam_KFC 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨'𝗆 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗅𝗒 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗅𝗒 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝖾𝗑𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽. 𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝖳𝖮𝖮 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 - 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗌𝗄𝗌𝗄𝗌𝗄𝗌𝗄. 𝖠𝗇𝗒𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌, 𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗁𝗎𝗍 𝗎𝗉 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗐.

💕𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬, 𝑰𝑺𝑯𝑨💕

. ⠈.◈══════🎀══════◈. ⠈.

•[𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈,
𝙼𝙸𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙴𝙻 𝙸𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙵𝙰𝙼𝙾𝚄𝚂]•

·•⋆·•⋆──·✦·──⋆•·⋆•·

Michael walked alongside you as the pair of you entered the halls of the orphanage, hand in hand. The two of you had been married for four years, and though everything between you was as perfect as perfect could get, there was one thing that was missing from your union as a happily married couple - and that was a child to nurture and love. Make no mistake, it wasn't as though you hadn't tried for children, just like any normal married couple might - the issue was a little more sensitive. You had tried for children, and you had conceived...but unfortunately you had been unable to carry the baby to term due to a few unforseen medical drawbacks, and following that loss, you had never quite been able to conceive again.

It was an extremely difficult reality to adjust to, but that didn't mean that there weren't other possibilities out there to give you what you hoped for - it simply came in a different form.

A mutual decision had been made to hopefully adopt a child from an orphanage, where you could give an innocent soul a home and love. Granted, it was going to be difficult to choose one specific child, but you hoped it wouldn't be as emotionally overwhelming as you suspected.

"This place is nice," Michael remarked quietly as he studied the area around him. "I think we might have chosen the right place," he gave you a small smile, squeezing your hand.

You managed a small smile of your own.

A lady walked up to the pair of you, and from the way she was dressed, there was doubt about the fact that she was one of the figures in authority at the orphanage. She had a very stern face, but her eyes bore a lot of kindness. She held a folder close to her chest, observing the both of you before she spoke with a surprisingly soft voice. "Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Jackson, right?" she smiled when you both nodded. "I'm Vanessa, we spoke on the phone last week," she extended her hand, first to you, then to Michael.