•❊A Holiday❊•

NOTE BEFORE YOU READ:
APOLOGIES FOR ALL ERRORS.

⊰•

✽SET IN THE HISTORY ERA✽

|1997|

•❊•

You were seated at the airport, fiddling with your fingers. You were about to fly out of the country and you were quite excited. Next to you sat your boyfriend of three years, Michael Joseph Jackson - the King of Pop. He was beside you, and he held one of your hands is.

Your security team was behind you, and you were in the private wedding lounge, so as to prevent the possibility of having avid fans smother the both of you.

Michael let out a sigh and looked around the large room, it was clear that he was quite bored.

You were both planning to travel out of the country for a short holiday, given the fact that he had finally got to spend some alone time with you.

"I'm looking forward to this trip," you turned your head to look at him.

He turned his own head, looking at you. "I'm looking forward to this trip too. I'm so glad that we can finally spend some quality time together,"

"Me too," you giggled.

"Although, I believe we'll be spending a lot of time in the hotel room," he winked.

"Michael!" you hit his arm playfully. "You're making me blush,"

"As I have said before, I can do a whole lot more than make you blush," he chuckled.

"Shut up!" you widened your eyes, making him laugh loudly. He could possess a dirty way of thinking whenever he chose to.

You opened your mouth to say something, but the door opened. A pretty lady, in uniform, approached with a smile on her face.

"Ma'am, sir," she looked at the both of you. "Your plane is ready for boarding at gate 13," she informed you.

"Right, thank you," Michael addressed her. "We'll be there shortly,"

The lady nodded and turned around to leave. Once she had disappeared, Michael turned to face you.

"Well, my beautiful girl, it's time to get going," he stood up, making you and the security do the same.

"Yes," you whispered with a grin. "Let's go,"

•❁❁❁•

The two of you had boarded after the female had left. You were now in the plane with Michael and the security team was near by. You were seated at the window, looking at the beautiful sky. The air craft was ready to land, and for that - you were grateful, as you had been feeling rather ill.

The plane landed smoothly, making you smile slightly. However, your smile faded when you saw large crowds of crazy fans, all around. Michael's face fell, when he saw this, and so did yours. The trip was supposed to be a secret, hidden from public knowledge. Someone must have said something without thinking. You had to admit, you were a little annoyed when you saw the fans. You just wanted to get to the hotel and be in the privacy of a lovely room.