•❊The Stay❊•

NOTE BEFORE YOU READ:
APOLOGIES FOR ALL ERRORS.

⊰•

✽SET IN THE BAD ERA✽

|1989|

~❊♡❊~

"So funny," you laughed, responding sarcastically to your fellow colleague - Liam. The two of you were standing at the serving desk, but no customers were in sight.

You worked as a front desk officer for a very prestigious hotel - the best there was. You enjoyed working for the hotel because you had made many friends, people you had grown close to.

"Hardy har har," Liam rolled his eyes. "You don't have a sense of humor," he glared at you before giggled, making him smile a little. "Ugh, why am I your friend again?" he inquired, laughing.

"Because you love me," you responded.

Liam was about to say something, but he quickly hesitated when he saw the manager, Edward, approaching. You cleared your throat as he got closer.

"(Y/N)," Edward said your name. "How has the day been?"

It was ten in the morning, making his question seem irrelevant.

"Fair," you answered.

He stared at you for a long moment before speaking again. "Follow me, I want to see you in my office,"

After saying this, he turned around to lead the way to the office. You glanced at Liam, noticing that he looked worried about you.

"Good luck," he mouthed.

"Thanks," you replied in the same manner.

You turned around and followed Edward to his office. He opened the door and stepped aside to let you in before he did the same.

"Have a seat," he gestured to the two chairs that were placed acrosd from his leather chair, each chair being seperated by a large desk.

You sat down as he shut the door, watching as he walked to his chair and settled down.

"Now, (Y/N), I have called you here for a very important reason," he placed his hands on the desk.

Please don't fire me, I need the money.

"What is it?" you asked.

"Well," he began. "Later this evening, we are going to have a very special guest," he smiled a little.

You nodded, urging him to continue. Your hands were on your lap, and you were seated comfortably.

"He is very famous, and very rich," he continued.

"I see," you breathed. "What's the name of this man?"

Edward licked his bottom lip, chuckling a little. "You are going to be shocked,"

"Try me,"