♡A Christmas Gift♡

✽SET IN THE DANGEROUS ERA✽

|20th December, 1992|

You giggled as you finished applying some makeup around your eyes. Your hair was left to fall in loose curls, and you were wearing a dark green dress. Michael Jackson, your husband of three years, was standing in front of his mirror, adjusting shirt. Your husband was preparing to go into the studio, and you were getting ready to decorate the house for Christmas.

"Ugh, I'm so excited to decorate the house for Christmas!" you remarked as Michael turned to face you. "I'm in the festive mood!" you laughed.

"Baby, the maids could do the decorating," he said in response. "I don't want you to stress yourself out,"

"Decorating the house isn't stressful for me," you grinned. "It's something I love to do. I want us to get into the Christmas mood,"

Michael chuckled and walked up to you, setting his hands on your waist. You blushed and looked into his eyes. You loved him so much.

"I love this part of you," he said. "You never cease to amaze me," he kissed your forehead.

You giggled and placed your hands around his neck. The two of you gazed at each other before he leaned in and planted a chaste kiss on your lips.

"I have to go," he closed his eyes for a moment before opening them again. "But I'll do my best to be home as soon as possible,"

"Okay," you nodded. "Take care,"

"As long as you take care too,"

You let out a breath and shook your head, a soft laugh escaping your lips. "I promise," you patted his shoulders. "Come on, I'll see you off,"

•❊•

"Put this over there," you were standing on a tall chair, hanging the decorations up on the ceiling. Gina, one of the maids, was helping you - and you were enjoying yourself. You loved Christmas, and you loved to decorate - it made you feel happy.

It had been several hours since Michael had left, and he was to be home soon. You were almost done with the decorations, all that was left to be done was to put a star at the top of the large Christmas tree that stood in the living room. The house looked amazing, and you were proud of your work. It was beginning to look a lot like Christmas at Neverland.

"Oh, ma'am, the house looks amazing," Gina smiled. "I'm sure Mr. Jackson is going to love it,"

"I sure hope so," you laughed a little. "The house does look good, doesn't it?" you smiled. "Christmas is my favorite time of the year,"

"Mr. Jackson is so lucky to have you as his spouse," she remarked. "Timothy doesn't really fancy Christmas," she referred to her boyfriend as you climbed down from the chair.

"Well, Gina," you moved up to her and placed your hands on her shoulders. "You can always spend Christmas here," you nodded.

"Oh, thank you, ma'am," she bit her lip. "Shall we put the star up on the tree?"

Your eyes widened slightly when you realized that it had slipped your mind. "Yes, let's do that,"

Gina ran to take the chair that you had been standing on, and she walked toward the tree - placing the object down. You thanked her, taking the star from the kitchen counter - and making your way toward the tree. You carefully climbed up - and reached up to place the star at the top.

A wide grin etched itself onto your face. The tree was complete - and it looked beautiful. You were satisfied with your work.

"There," you breathed.

Just then, the front doors opened, and Michael walked in. When he saw the state of the house, his eyes widened as he looked around.

"(Y/N)...the place looks amazing!" he exclaimed. "Oh my goodness!" he shook his head.

"Thanks to Gina, for helping me," you looked at the maid and she waved you off.

"It was Mrs. Jackson's idea. She loves Christmas," Gina giggled.

"I know that," Michael smiled widely. "My God, the place looks so festive," he looked at you. "I love it,"

You smiled and prepared to get down from the tall chair, but you missed a step - sending you falling to the floor. You landed on the ground with a thud, and the last thing you saw was Michael running up to you before you lost consciousness.

•❊•

Opening your eyes slowly, you realized that you were in a hospital room. You felt cold as you recalled the events that had unfolded earlier.

I fell and passed out. How wonderful.

Looking around the room, you noticed that Michael was seated by the bed, holding your left hand in his large ones. He saw that you were awake, and he smiled.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" he inquired.

"I..." you trailed off. You had a massive headache. "My head hurts," you groaned. "Ugh,"

"You fell down and passed out," Michael informed you. "You had Gina and I worried for a moment," he chuckled.

"Oh," you placed your hand on your forehead. "I remember now,"

At that point, the door to the room opened - revealing a female doctor. She had a pleasant smile on her face, and her red hair framed her face perfectly.

"Good evening," she looked at you and your husband. "I'm Dr. Jenkins," she introduced herself.

"Hi," Michael nodded, making you do the same. "Is (Y/N) alright?"

"Well," Dr. Jenkins responded. "She's completely fine," she looked at you. "Just a tad bit of stress on her body, but other than that - there's nothing wrong with her," she looked at Michael. "But I do have some news,"

"What is it?" Michael asked softly.

"Mrs. Jackson is pregnant," she chuckled. "She is free to leave now," she nodded. "I'll give the both of you a moment," she walked out of the room and shut the door.

Michael looked at you, and you giggled happily. The both of you had wanted a baby for the longest time - and finally, it was happening.

This was going to be a Christmas to remember.

~•❊•~
This one probably didn't go very well, but I decided to write it for the Christmas season!
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha
~•❊•~
|Love|Hope|Truth|