•❊Without A Word❊•

NOTE BEFORE YOU READ:
APOLOGIES FOR ALL ERRORS.

THIS PIECE OF WRITING SUCKS, MY APOLOGIES AGAIN.

⊰•

✽SET IN THE HISTORY ERA✽

|1997|

♡Prologue♡

You work as a personal assistant to one of the biggest names in the industry - Michael Jackson. You love what you do, and you always give it your all. Being his personal assistant means that you must travel with him wherever he goes, something that sits perfectly with your personality.

Working for him is educational, and he always seems to have an idea that he'd like to express. He is kind and gentle, smart and mysterious - he's an enigma.

Constantly, whenever you're around, he always seems to stare at you. His eyes are usually dark, dark with an emotion that is simply inexplicable. The two of you have grown close, and he trusts you.

Whilst working for him, your feelings have developed. He has your heart, but he knows nothing of your emotions. To add on, he is married to a woman named Lisa Marie Presley, and they have been married for over three years now. Because of the aforementioned, you have sworn to yourself that you will keep your emotions a secret.

And you intend to keep it that way, no matter what.

•♡•

You finished applying a bit of lipstick to your lips, staring at yourself in the full length mirror. Running your hands over your blue dress, you let out a sigh.

You were currently in your bedroom, getting ready for the day. It was nine in the morning, and you were about to make your way downstairs.

Your hair was left to fall naturally, perfectly framing your face. Glancing at your wrist watch, you smiled to yourself. "Right, let's go," you whispered, walking to the bedroom door and opening it. After stepping out, you pulled the door shut and moved to descend the staircase.

Once you arrived in the living room, you saw Lisa and Michael, seated on the large sofa. She was talking, and he was listening. You had to admit that they looked cute together. Staring for a moment longer, you quickly cleared your throat as you approached them.

"(Y/N)," Michael smiled when he saw you. Lisa just scanned your form without a word. "Right on time,"

You broke into a small smile of your own and nodded. "I certainly hope so,"

Michael chuckled as Lisa glared at you.

"Well," he stood up. "We have to go for rehearsals today," he informed you. "We'll make our way down to the arena soon,"

"Do you have to go," Lisa pulled his hand, making him look at her. You made a face as if you had tasted something sour, but you quickly regained your composure. "Stay home, just for today," she looked up at him.

"I can't, love," he frowned a little. "I have to go for rehearsals. It's a must,"

"You're just using that as an excuse to be away from me," she folded her arms and stood up. "I don't even know why I married you," she rolled her eyes before walking away.