•❊Intent To Please❊•

This one is for Dirty__Diana!

⊰•

Melissa let out a tired sigh as she opened the door to the bar. Stepping inside, she carefully ran her fingers over her fine form as she looked around the room, seemingly hoping to find some sort of comfort, a way that could pacify her.

You see, Melissa was a twenty year old girl that had just broken up with her boyfriend of two months. Jonathan had been his name, and she had put up with him for over six months. He was never one to be solely and entirely independent, and he always wanted his friends to be around. It was safe to say that he was immature, and definitely a little less smarter than most people. Melissa was rather frustrated because, aside from his immature behavior and tendencies, he had no idea how to touch her the right way. She wanted fire and passion, but he could not give it to her.

So now she was seated at the bar counter, placing her elbows atop the wooden surface. The expression on her face clearly translated the emotions. She was tired and disappointed. The bartender had been wiping a few empty glasses when he spotted her. Quickly, he set the items down and walked up to Melissa in order to serve her, seeing as there was no one to assist the man.

"Good evening, what can I get you?" he asked politely.

She pondered for a moment, taking in a deep breath before she responded. "A glass of whiskey, make it strong," she practically mumbled.

The bartender was just about to walk off when Melissa heard a soft male voice speak from behind her, making her turn her head - only to see that there was a tall man standing there. Her eyes when she saw him, immediately taking into account that he was extremely handsome. The man stared at her for a full minute before he decided to join her, settling down onto the stool that was beside hers. Her eyes followed him, and it was obvious that he knew she were staring.

"I'll have the same as she," he told the bartender.

"Got it," the bartender nodded and walked off, leaving Melissa and this stranger on their own.

"Rough day, huh?" he spoke to her, making her eyes widen, just like before.

"What makes you say that?" she asked, quite in shock that a handsome man was conversing with her. He looked quite old, but she still found him rather attractive.

"Well, for one, you're drinking whiskey," he laughed a little. "And you're here all alone,"

After processing his words, she just raised her eyebrows and shrugged. Initially, she had suspected that he was dangerous, but she managed to catch a glimpse of his eyes, and she saw pure innocence and love, yet there was a strong hint of passion.

"I'm Michael, by the way," he held his hand out. "I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier,"

"Michael," Melissa took his hand, and instantly felt sparks. "It's nice to meet you," she smiled a little. "I'm Melissa," she introduced herself.

Michael's eyes turned slightly dark when he heard her say his name, probably because the name sounded so beautiful as it rolled off of her tongue.

"Melissa," it was his turn to say her name, and she had to admit that she melted, but managed to keep her composure. A few seconds passed before he spoke again. "So...why are you here? That is, if you don't mind me asking," he looked at her as the bartender returned with the drinks, setting it onto the table before walking away again.

"It's just....nothing," she pulled the glass closer to her. "Just some...stupid issues that made me realize I was wasting my time,"

Michael kept his dark eyes on her. As he scanned her form, he found himself in a state of awe of her beautiful body. He would have been lying if he had said that he didn't want to have her in the worst ways possible.

"Tell me, be specific," his intense gaze stayed on her face.

Melissa paused for a brief minute before she shrugged a little. "It's just that...I've realized....boys are immature. They just...don't know what they're doing," she breathed. "Boys my age just...don't know how to please me, to get me to a high that remains for as long as possible," she turned to look at Michael, only to see that his eyes had become darker. When she saw this, she found herself developing a sense of strong desire.

His hands moved to her exposed thigh, and he grazed his fingers against her soft skin before looking up at her, seemingly seeking permission to touch her. She gave permission in an instant, and when Michael's touch became more intense, she found herself experiencing a fire within her body that needed to be doused. The same could have been said for Michael.

Michael stared at Melissa, taking in the fact that she was extremely beautiful. There was something about her that made him want more, and he began to realize that he truly wanted to control her body with his touch. His hands moved higher, making her more restless by the minute. She barely knew this man, yet she was craving for his touch.

"Those....were boys," his voice was low. "They don't know what they're doing. You need a man," his eyes were fixated on her. "A man that...knows how to touch you, one who knows how to make you shiver, one who can fill you up until you're overflowing,"

Melissa gulped and just continued to stare at him. At this point, both of his hands were on her thighs, and no one cared if people were staring at them. "What makes you so sure you can satisfy me?" she questioned, tilting her head to the side, allowing Michael's eyes to go even darker. He wanted her, and he wanted to give her the utmost pleasure, he wanted her body to awaken with passion. And oh he intended to do it. He knew that this was what Melissa wanted, and he was more than happy to give her body the treatment it deserved.

"Well," he broke into a small smirk as he moved closer to her so that he could whisper in her ear. "If you let me, I'll show you,"

~❊♡❊~
OML this was for Dirty__Diana
I know it sucked sis, and I'm sorry!
But
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha
~❊♡❊~
|Love|Hope|Truth|