♡Not Yet Ready♡

NOTE BEFORE YOU READ:
This imagine is poorly written! My apologies for wasting your time!

•♡•

✽SET IN THE BAD ERA✽

|1988|

You finished fastening your hair into a low bun as you slipped on a pair of navy blue ballet flats. Your blue dress fell just below your knee, and the sleeves were made of pure lace. You didn't have on any makeup except for a shade of classic red that you had applied to your lips. At present moment, you were getting ready to go and see your boyfriend of one year - Michael Jackson.

Yes, the man that the world adored - the King of Pop. The entertainer, the legend.

The two of you were very much in love, and things had been going very well for the both of you. His career had been soaring, and your life was perfect with him. He was the missing puzzle piece you had been looking for, for your entire life.

With a deep sigh, you grabbed your purse from the bed, and your keys from the dressing table. The flat was quiet, mainly because you lived alone. You walked out of your bedroom with ease, seeing as the door was open. You pulled the aforementioned shut and closed your eyes momentarily before opening them again.

Biting your lip gently, you made your way out down the short staircase, getting to the bottom after a few seconds. The air was rather warm, making you feel a tad bit hot. You used your hands to fan yourself as you moved to the front door, opening and stepping out before pulling it shut. The sun was out, and it was shining brightly. Across the road, there were a few kids playing on the grass, having fun. The sight made you smile as you let your feet guide you to your car.

Using your keys, you unlocked the car before opening the door to the driver's seat. You got in and placed your purse onto the seat beside you, proceeding to pull the door closed. Placing the key into the ignition, you took in a deep breath and started the car. It was time for you to go to Neverland to see the man you loved.

Pulling out of the driveway, you focused on the road as you began to drive off. You often drove to Neverland, so you knew the way better than you knew yourself.

Neverland, here I come.

•❊•

You arrived at the gates of Neverland, and security let you through with ease since they recognized you. You waved before driving up the driveway, bringing the vehicle to a stop outside of the mansion. Taking in a deep breath, you checked to see how you looked in the rear view mirror. Satisfied with the way you looked, you grabbed your purse, along with your keys, and opened the door to get out. Once you got to your feet, you pushed the door shut - turning around to walk up to the front doors of the mansion.

With a wide smile, you pushed open one of the doors - and entered the house. You looked around, and let the door shut behind you.

Walking further into the house, you arrived at the living room, and you saw that Michael was seated on the leather sofa, reading a book. He noticed you so he closed the book, and placed it down beside him before he stood up.

"(Y/N)," he smiled and approached you. "I missed you," he placed his hands on your waist and pulled you close to him. You blushed and placed your hands around his neck.

The two of you had never been intimate, and you were still very much innocent. He always made you feel nervous just by putting his hands on you.

"I missed you too," you laughed. "But we just saw each other two days ago," you looked at him.

"And those two days were the longest of my life," he grinned. "I just want to be around you, all the time," he whispered, planting a chaste kiss on your lips. "What do you want to do today?" he asked after pulling away.

"I don't know," you giggled. "We could watch a movie," you suggested.

"And cuddle," he added.

"Precisely," you grinned at him.

"Well, my love, if watching movies is what you'd like, then watching movies is what we shall do," he kissed your forehead. "Come on, I'll set everything up," he chuckled. "We can watch a cartoon in the living room,"

"Sounds perfect!"

•❊•

For the past hour, the two of you had been watching Peter Pan, and you were enjoying it. You were in Michael's arms, and he was running his fingers up and down your arm. He would constantly kiss you, making you feel special.

"You're so beautiful, I can barely concentrate on the television screen," he whispered.

You blushed and turned your head to look at him. Your gazes locked, and he leaned in - kissing you in a loving manner. Your heart began to race, and your hands became cold. He always had an inexplicable effect on you.

He deepened the kiss, and proceeded to pin you down against the sofa. You swallowed nervously as he moved to kiss your neck. He sucked on your skin gently, making you close your eyes. He moved lower, and you opened your eyes - pushing him off of you. He made you feel good, but you just weren't ready.

"(Y/N)," he frowned. "I'm sorry," he sat up. "I didn't mean to scare you," he studied you as you sat up as well. You ran your hands over your dress and shook your head.

"N-No...it's...n-not you," you whispered. "It's just that...I'm...n-not ready,"

"I understand," he placed his hand on yours. "If you're not ready, we don't have to do anything," he reassured you. "At least until you are ready,"

You looked at Michael, and he flashed you a genuine smile.

"(Y/N), relax," he laughed a little. "You don't have to be scared of me," he pulled you close, and you rested in his arms. "We won't do anything until you're ready," he rubbed your upper arm. "I love you,"

You closed your eyes and smiled. You sure were lucky to have a man like Michael.

~•❊•~
This one sucked, my apologies!
But
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha
~•❊•~
|Love|Hope|Truth|