•❊Fallen For You❊•

NOTE BEFORE YOU READ:
APOLOGIES FOR ALL ERRORS.

⊰•

✽SET IN THE BAD ERA✽

|1988|

You walked into the studio with a small smile on your face. There were bunches of people, seated at various corners of the room. Readjusting the coat that you had on, you took in a deep breath. It was winter, so the air was cold.

Everyone chatted with each other, laughing away. They all seemed to be very happy, and that made your day.

You worked as a personal assistant to one of the most famous on earth, Michael Jackson. You had been working with him for over three months now, and so far - you were enjoying it. He was very smart, and you learned a lot from him. You had to admit that you admired him a great deal, but he always seemed too preoccupied to spend time with you. After all, he was the King of Pop, and his job did demand a lot out of him. However, when he did talk to you, he was very kind and gentle - an easy man to fall for.

You had your hand bag over your shoulder, feeling quite optimistic for the day. A moment passed before you spotted Michael at the end of the room, speaking to his manager - Frank. When Michael noticed you, he broke into a wide smile and waved - making you blush slightly as you waved back.

After several seconds, you walked to the side of the room - being greeted by one of your good friends, Karen. She was Michael's makeup artist, and the both of you got along very well. She nodded her head in acknowledgement as you approached.

"(Y/N)," she smiled. "You look nice today," she scanned your outfit. "Dressing up for a...special someone, perhaps?"

You laughed a little as you let your mind drift to Michael. You admired him a great deal, but you were sure that he did not feel the same. Tucking a few strands of hair behind your ear, you shook your head.

"No," you said quietly, looking down.

"Is there a special someone?" her eyes widened slightly. No one had been aware of your admiration for Michael, so you didn't want to let slip - despite how the look on your face was already giving it away.

"N-No," you laughed again.

"Stop lying," Karen pushed your shoulder gently. "There is someone!"

"Sh! No!" you tried to get her to be quiet.

"Ooh, tell me whom he is!" her eyes were wide with interest.

"Whom who is?" a soft male voice spoke from behind you, making you turn around. Michael was standing there, and he looked handsome - all dressed for the video shoot. He was currently ready to shoot for the Smooth Criminal short film, and he looked amazing.

"Uh," you fiddled with your fingers.

"A special guy in (Y/N)'s life," Karen giggled as Michael's face fell slightly.

"Sh, no," you bit your lip, turning your head to glance at her before looking back at Michael.

"I see," he raised his eyebrows, setting his hands behind his back. "Well..." he trailed off. "That's nice to hear," he nodded slightly. "But (Y/N), we really should get started with the....shoot," he swallowed. "Do you think you can stay close, just so you can take notes?"

"Sure," you nodded. "I'll be around, you can count on me,"

Michael smiled a little and nodded again. "Great, let's get started," he said before turning around and walking away.