•❊Twisted❊•

NOTE BEFORE YOU READ:
APOLOGIES FOR ALL ERRORS.

⊰•

✽SET IN THE BAD ERA✽

|1988|

•❊•

You were standing backstage, watching as your husband of three years performed for the large crowds. The arena was packed, and everyone was screaming. Michael Jackson was the name of the man you were married to, also known as the King of Pop. Next to you, stood Michael's manager, Frank. He had his hands behind his back, watching as the star performed.

Michael was currently performing the song: 'The Way You Make Me Feel', and he was dancing effortlessly. Tatiana Thumbzten, one of the backup dancers, was playing the lead female role - walking up and down the stage as your husband chased her. It was all for show, but she seemed to be enjoying it. You stood there and folded your arms. For four months, you had been travelling with your husband and his team for his Bad World Tour. You traveled from city to city, learning many new things.

You had gotten to know most of the members of the tour team, and they all seemed to love you. Letting out a sigh, you watched as Michael chased Tatiana along the stage. Everyone was cheering, including you and Frank. The crowds were hyped up, and it served as an inspiration.

"Michael is doing so well," Frank turned his head to look at you, making you look at him. "They all love him," he grinned.

You laughed and nodded before looking back at your husband. He stood there, singing for a few moments and smiling. Suddenly, Tatiana moved closer to him anf kissed him.

He looked taken aback, but he quickly hugged her and moved along as she looked back at you and Frank, a cocky smile on her face.

"Witch," Frank whispered. "I told her not to kiss Michael,"

You were quite shocked, your eyes wide. You let out a breath and shook your head.

"We're going to have to deal with her once the performance is over,"

•❊•

Eventually, the concert had come to an end, and Michael ran backstage, waving at the audience as he did so. Tatiana was standing with the band, and as everyone dispersed, she moved to join you, Frank, and your husband.

Before you could say anything, Frank went for Tatiana.

"I told you not to kiss him!" Frank yelled, making a few of the band members look your way. They glanced briefly before continuing to walk along.

"Frank," Michael sighed. "Calm down,"

"No, I specifically asked her not to kiss you!" Frank looked at Tatiana. "And what kind of a skank are you to be kissing a man that is already married!" he shook his head.

"Frank's right," Michael looked at Tatiana. "You should not have done that," he shoved his hands into the pockets of his pants.

"Oh please," she waved the two men off. "It was just a kiss,"

"A kiss that you were specifically asked not to give," you piped in. "Tatiana, you were out of line,"

"It was just a kiss!" she exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air. "Besides, I'm sure he liked it," she smirked.

Frank's jaw fell open slightly as Michael folded his arms.

"That is where you are wrong," your husband spoke to the woman. "I did not enjoy it," he made a face as if he had tasted something sour.

"There's only one thing to do from here," Frank cleared his throat before turning to Tatiana. "You're fired,"

Tatiana's eyes widened and she looked as though she had seen a ghost. "Are you serious?!" she screeched.

"As serious as I'll ever be," Frank pointed in the direction of the exit. "Leave, you won't be needed from now on,"

Tatiana looked at all of you before spitting at Frank's feet. She bit her lip and walked off as Frank swore at her. You let out a small laugh before turning to look at Michael. He laughed as well before shaking his head.

The three of you were in disbelief. Everything that had unfolded seemed so unreal.

"Well," Michael spoke after a moment. "Let's get back to the hotel,"

•❊•

It had been three hours since you and Michael had returned to the hotel, and the both of you were in the suite - seated at the small dining table with a glass of wine each. The both of you were exchanging ideas and jokes, something that the pair of you liked to do. There was never a boring moment when the two of you were together.

The suite was large, and the couple of you were alone, sipping slowly on the wine. Michael cracked a funny joke as he sipped, making you laugh. You took a sip from your glass before someone knocked loudly at the front door. You frowned, and so did your husband.

"I'll go and get it," he stood up and walked out to the door. Opening it, he stepped aside to reveal Frank. The manager looked quite worried, and his face was pale. "Frank, come in," Michael smiled.

Frank entered the suite, making you stand up. Michael walked over to join you, the both of you staring at the rotund man that stood before you both. His eyes were dark, and he looked to be a combination of both angry and sad.

"Frank, what's wrong," you frowned as your husband set his hand on your waist. "You look...upset,"

"That's because I am upset," he responded with a deep sigh.

"Why? What's wrong," Michael inquired.

"It's...it's Tatiana," Frank shook his head.

"What about her?" Michael prodded.

"She's...she's accusing you of sexually assaulting her," he bit his lip. "The allegations have gone public,"

~❊♡❊~
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha
~❊♡❊~
|Love|Hope|Truth|