•❊Distinguished|Part Five❊•

NOTE BEFORE YOU READ:
This chapter sucks, my apologies for wasting your time!

•♡•

You collapsed onto your bed and sighed, staring up at the ceiling. You had some studies to complete, but you were in no state to open your books. You kept thinking about how Michael had behaved - he seemed to have a cold exterior, but something about him appealed to you. You still had on your dress and you felt tired.

For some reason, your mind was on Michael. You frowned when you thought about the way his eyes had changed color. He almost seemed unearthly.

Continuing to stare at the ceiling, you let your mind wander before someone knocked at your front door. You sat up and got to your feet, moving to open the door - revealing a boy.

"Hi, are you (Y/N) (Y/LN)?" the boy asked softly.

"Uh...yeah," you nodded.

"I'm Mason," he held his hand out. "I'd like to apologize of behalf of my brother, Charles," he winced a little. "He's the one that bothered you this evening," he looked at you.

"Ah," you widened your eyes. "Yes, Professor Jackson intervened,"

"I understand that, professor Jackson should have beat him up," he laughed a little. "(Y/N), I just want you to know that Charles isn't usually so....wild. He just had a little bit too much to drink," he kept his eyes on you. "But then again, that is no excuse for his behavior,"

You nodded again and stared at Mason - he was a rather good looking boy. He was tall, and his skin was fair - possessing a color of pure ivory. He had bright green eyes and his brown hair was slightly messy.

"That is correct," you responded. "But thank you, for coming here on behalf of your brother. Although, it would have been nice if he came to apologize for his actions,"

"Oh, when he's sober, he will," Mason replied. "I promise you that,"

"Well....thank you," you flashed him a small smile.

"No problem, thank you for understanding," he moved away. "I hope to see you around, (Y/N),"

"I hope to see you around too, Mason," you said before he smiled and walked away. You shut the door and sighed, looking at your bed.

All you wanted was to have a shower, change, and sleep.

And that was exactly what you were going to do. You had a long day ahead of you, tomorrow.

•❁❁❁•

The next morning, you had risen early and gotten dressed - making your way to the library to read some books before your first class started. You were seated at one of the desks, reading a book about vampires.

Their skin is like diamond, and their eyes change color - depending on the environment. Their constant thirst for blood makes it hard for them to mix with human people.

You smiled a little as you read the words, you enjoyed fantasy reading - it made you feel relaxed. You continued to scan the words on paper of the thick book when someome arrived at your desk.

You stood up and saw that it was Mason. He had his bag around him, and he looked fresh. He smiled at you when your eyes met his.

"I thought I'd find you here," he said.

"Mason," you laughed a little and closed the book, standing up. "If I didn't know better, I'd think you were following me,"

"I promise I'm not," he held his hands up. "I just realized that we're taking the same course, so we have classes together,"

"Ah," you took the book and grabbed your bag, putting the handle over your shoulder. You walked to put the book back on the shelf, and Mason followed you. "Well, math class is the first,"

"And it starts in fifteen minutes," he took a quick glance at his watch. "We should leave now,"

You looked at Mason and smiled, noticing how good he looked. He seemed like a nice guy.

"Yes," you smiled a little and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. "Let's go," you moved to follow him out of the library.

The two of you walked for a bit, along the path.

"So, Mason," you looked at him. "How many brothers do you have?"

"Only one, that's Charles," he answered. "He's the older one," he chuckled.

"And is he always so...rough?" you asked with a small laugh.

"No, he'a actually a really good person," he said. "He really wants to apologize for his actions last night," he looked at you. "Perhaps when he's free, he'll come by to your dorm room. Since he's older, he has a different schedule from ours,"

You hummed in response and the two of you walked, talking in the process. He told you more about his family, and you told him more about yours. You continued to walk before crossing a small road.

Mason stopped, but you kept walking.

"(Y/N)!" Mason yelled as a car came heading straight toward you. He made an attempt to run up and save you, but someone beat him to it.

Michael had come to the rescue, and he had stopped the car from hitting you. Your eyes widened as everything fell silent.

Your teacher had saved you, again.

~•❊•~
This one sucked!
But
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha
~•❊•~
|Love|Hope|Truth|