•❊Mistaken|Part Four❊•

NOTE BEFORE YOU READ:
APOLOGIES FOR ALL ERRORS.

⊰•

You stood in front of the mirror and ran your hands over your outfit. You were wearing a loose, blue shirt that was neatly tucked into the band of the pair of black pants that you were wearing. You had just finished having a quick shower, and now you were ready.

Your hair was fastened into a low ponytail, and a pair of pearl earrings enhanced your look. Despite the fact that you looked good, you had a frown on your face.

What Irene had said, before, was troubling you. What did she mean, end up like the rest? A part of you was frightened.

What if Michael was dangerous?

No, he can't be. He's such a nice man, there has to be some other logical explanation to this.

Perhaps Irene was lying. But why would she do that?

To scare me for fun.

But it didn't seem believable. Irene had genuinely looked like she was telling the truth. You lost yourself in thought, for a moment, before you heard someone knocked at the bedroom door.

Exhaling, you turned around and rushed to it, pulling it open. Michael stood there, and he had changed his clothes. He looked fresh and he smelled good.

"You look nice," he smiled and scanned your form. "Very nice,"

"Thanks," you responded, feeling a little shy.

"Are you ready?" he inquired.

"Yep..." you trailed off, looking around. "I just need to put on my shoes," you laughed a little.

Michael chuckled as you moved back into the room. You had placed your shoes at the foot of the large bed, so you ran to it and slipped them on. Once you were done, you grabbed your small purse that you had previously left on the bed.

Turning around, you walked back to Michael. "Ready," you grinned.

"Great, let's go," he shoved his hands into the pockets of his pants as you followed him, pulling the door shut behind you.

"I still can't believe you want me to accompany you to your photo shoot," you remarked as he led the way down the staircase. "I have to admit, I'm kind of excited,"

"I'm really happy that you agreed to accompany me to the photo shoot," he replied as he continued to walk ahead. "But I have to warn you," he stopped and turned around, making you bring your footsteps to a stop as well. "It lasts for hours, and it can get very boring,"

You waved him off and shook your head. "I don't mind. I'm sure I'll find it interesting,"

"I hope you do," he smiled before gesturing to the door. "The car is waiting for us outside," he turned around and continued to walk out. Of course, you followed him, and saw that the car was huge. It looked every bit like a luxury car.

"Woah," you breathed. "This is what we're travelling in?" you muttered as Michael opened the door for you.

"Yes," he broke into a wider smile. "I hope you like it," he let his shoulders fall slightly.

"Are you kidding?" you gawked. "I love it!" you exclaimed as you got in. You noticed that the driver was already seated in front, and he smiled at you through the rear view mirror.

Michael got in after you and pulled the door shut.

"Shall we be on our way, sir?" the driver spoke.