✨💜Chapter 1💜✨

(Y/n's pov)

I woke up by someone shaking me.I looked up to see Lina my roommate.

Lina:"Wake up!Did u forgot that u have a flight to Korea today?"

Y/n:"Oh sh*t!I just forgot.Wht's the time btw!"

I yelled as I got up and rushed to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

Lina:"8:00 o clock"

Lina shouted as I took a quick shower and wore some clothes and go downstairs with my luggage in my hands.

*ur ootd*The flights time is 12:00 in the noon but I've to be to there airport by 10

*ur ootd*

The flights time is 12:00 in the noon but I've to be to there airport by 10.Its now 8:45.I got in to my friend's car as she buckled up her seatbelt and I did mine too.

As u must be confused on why I'm rushing to the airport.So let me tell u I live in Canada with my aunt but she recently passed away and the house we lived was taken away from my cousin sis(aunt's daughter)who didn't even liked me a bit.One of my friends Lina said that she can make me stay over her apartment as I was going back to korea in few weeks.I was extremely happy and thankful to her.

I'm currently going to my mom who lives in korea.I haven't met her for almost 10 years(she was given to her aunt when she was only 6).I'm really excited to meet mom again in person as we always chat on phone or call eachother.

*Time skip at airport*

There were only 15 mins left in 10 o clock and I hugged Lina for the last time and going inside the airport with my luggage.

*time skip in the plane*(sry I'm just too lazy💀)

I sat at my seat and waited for the plane to reach korea.

I texted lina that I've reached the flight safely and thought of having some breakfast as my stomach was growling from hunger.

Soon the air hostess came withy ordered breakfast. I started eating it while looking out of the window at the clouds and thinking will my mom like the surprise or not.

*my breakfast*

*my breakfast*

I yawned as I finished drinking my water after eating.I then slowly felt sleepy so I got into an comfortable position and slept.

*time skip after landing at korea*

I came out from the exit of the airport with my luggage and go towards one taxi and told the driver the address to my house.

*time skip at house*

I gave the money to the driver and stand in front of the house which is nicely renovated and isn't the same as it was in my childhood.

*this is how the house looks like*

I then head inside and saw a lady opening the door as I rang the doorbell.I smiled in realisation as it was my mom.I jumpes on her and hugging her tightly I shouted mom.

She also hugged me back and was getting a lil emotional.I kissed her cheeks and she kissed my forehead and took me to the living room.

We talked and catch up alot of things that we wanted to talk in person.Aftet wards I go to my room and prepared for my new school which is going to start by tomorrow.I talked a lil with lina telling her that I've reached home safely.

After all the things were prepared for tomorrow I go to sleep as it was already night time.

I'm really excited and nervous abt tomorrow let's see wht happens...

               (to be continued)

•Soo👀How is the first chap? Did u all liked it?Pls tell me in comment's so that I can know and try to improve the storyline😊•