✨💜Chapter 43💜✨

*Bts's pov*

We all were worried for our princess. The police can't find any more evidence's.

That physcopath bastard fooled them.

We all thought of taking help from one of our mafia friends. Their gang comes in top 3 underworld best mafia.

Namjoon called one of our friends. He puts the call on speaker as someone from other line picks up the call.

Namjoon:"Hey! How r u?!Do u remember me?!"

???:"Hey Namjoom hyung! Yh ofc I remember u! And I'm fine! How r u and the others ?!"

Namjoon:"I'm fine and the others r also good! Btw I called u to talk abt something serious! We all need ur help"

???:"Oh! What happened?! Is everything ok?!"

Namjoon:"Yh everything is ok but u remember our dad married 6 months ago?"

???:"Yes hyung I remember! Me and others couldn't attend the wedding bcoz of our mission"

Namjoon:"So yh practically we got a sister! Her name is Y/n..."

Namjoon said everything abt that physcopath.

???:"Don't worry hyung just send that letter and tape recorder to me by tm evening"

Namjoon:"Ok thanks buddy!"

Then we ended the call.

We all were now a little relieved that soon that bastard will be caught.
____________________________________

*Y/n's pov*

I reached home and got out of the car.

I entered the mansion. I heard some chattings in living room.

I thought of changing my clothes and then go to sit with oppas.

I hurried upstairs and go to my room.

I took a quick shower and changed my clothes.

*my clothes*

As I was home only I thought of wearing skirt as Ik if I wear this outside oppas r gonna freak out.

I go downstairs to the living room.

I saw them still busy on their phones.

I thought of scaring them. I slowly tip toed towards them and...

Y/n:"BOOO!!"

I laughed as jin oppa and hobi oppa hugged eachother like their life depended on it while sitting on the floor.

Namjoon oppa flinched and his phone fell down.

Jimin oppa jumped on yoongi oppa who was peacefully eating tangerines.