✨💜Chapter 3💜✨

(Y/n's pov)

I woke up and got ready for another boring day and go downstairs to the living room and then sat at the edge of the sofa.My weird thoughts were killing me from inside as mom wasn't home.She is alreadumy at her workplace now.I sighed heavily and got up and head towards the kitchen grabbing a granola bar and going to the mall for shopping as me and mom have to go to her bf's house in the evening.

*time skip at the mall*

I go to a shop where decent, simple and cute dresses r found as mom has told me to wear that type of dress today.

After the shopping of dress I take some matching heels to suit the dress with.

After all the shopping I head towards a cute small cafe and order a cappuccino with some croissant's.I take a seat behind some seven unknown guys who are covered in all black clothing and finished my food and go home with my shopping bags.

*time skip at home in evening*

(still y/n's pov)

I got ready for the dinner and go downstairs to the living room where mom was waiting for me.

As I walked towards mom she smiled and looked at me from head to toe and said,

Mom:"Sweetheart u look amazingly gorgeous!"

I also complimented her and then we both head to the car and drove off to mr.kim's house

*time skip at mr.kim's house*

I came out of the car and look at the house just to see that it was a big ass mansion.My jaw dropped to the floor as me and mom walked to the door of the mansion and rang the door bell and waited for someone to open it.

*the mansion*

*the mansion*

A guy around mom's age opened the door with 2 maids behind him smiling at us and the guy hugged mom and they both started talking like I'm invisible alien👽.

I cleared my throat to get there attention and they both looked at me and then smiled awkwardly at me and then I guess mr.kim introduced himself to me and I introduced myself to him and bow down to give some respect as he is elder than me.

Mr.Kim:"Omo! I'm really sry but pls come inside the dinner is already ready and is gonna be served soon as my sons r also there waiting for u both"

I smiled and we all head to the kitchen.As we entered the dining room I saw 7 particular people whom I've seen alot of times somewhere.But wait where?!

They all looked at mom and stood up and bow to her than smile at me so I also thought of not being a awkward freak and smile back which caused me to show my teeth.

Then we all sat down and yep I knew it! they all r bts the famous boyband in the world and an kpop grp.I've heard their songs few times they're quiet good!After their introduction I introduced myself.

Then the food was served and Soon we all started eating tge dinner.Me being an introvert didn't even talked a bit and concentrated on the delicious food which was infront of me and continued stuffing it in my mouth.

But then mr.kim and mom said something that made me choke on my lovely tteobokki.

Mr.kim:"Uhm me and my gf aka Ms.lee have to announce something to u all".

Mom:"We both r....getting married next week!!"

I looked up still with food in my mouth and coughing badly like a dying crocodile.Mom rushed to get me a glass of water and gave it to me and I chugged it down in only one go.

Mom:"Sweetheart r u alri-"

Y/n:"Mom!U didn't even told me that u r getting married and I just got to know yesterday that u r in a relationship with mr.kim for almost 2 yrs and now u r getting married next week!"

Y/n:"Mom!Ik it's hard for u to move on from dad and mr.kim helped u through that but marriage?!It's ok!Anyways u don't even care abt me!U just want ur own happiness!I accepted ur relationship yesterday becoz u were happy but I wasn't!I still want my dad and no one can replace my dad's place!"

I then rushed out of the mansion with my phone ignoring  the  pleading's and shoutings of mom,mr.kim and bts.

(to be continued)