✨💜Chapter 34💜✨

*Y/n's pov*

I was here sitting on my chair with oppas. I was stuffing my face with the delicious pancakes. They were really tasty.

Let me tell u something.Yesterday oppas got more angry after seeing me in that skirt.

They ignored me but at the end my puppy eyes melted them😌.

As soon as I finished my two pancakes two other were placed in my plate.

I looked up just to see jin oppa taking another pancake and was gonna put it in my plate.

I immediately took the plate and shook my head while picking up the two pancakes and putting them into jk oppas dish who was looking at me like he wants that pancakes.

I put them in his plate and he smiles widely.I smile at him back and sipped my chocolate milk ignoring jin oppas glares which were getting stabbed on my head.

I smile at him back and sipped my chocolate milk ignoring jin oppas glares which were getting stabbed on my head

*my outfit*

Y/n:"Ah oppas u all r coming to my school for the party right?!"

They all nodded.

Yoongi:"We all have our outfits ready...Btw doll u r'nt going to wear any revealing dress! Got it?!"

I nodded while saying,

Y/n:"Ah don't worry oppa I've already bought the dress! It's not that revealing"

Bts:"Wht do u mean by not THAT much reavealing dress?!"

Y/n:"U'll see it in evening! Oh and yh unnies r coming here in afternoon! We all will get ready together!"

They all nodded.

Jin:"Anyways princess...Let's go to grocery store together.Theres not much vegetables and fruits left in the house and snacks r also gonna finish"

Jimin:"Hyung ig u should stay home me,tae,jk and mochi will go and buy the groceries and snacks! U just give us the list of the things we've to buy!"

Jin:"Aish! Ok! I've to bake some cookies anyways! U all go! And buy the things I'll write down the things which we need for house"

Jk:"Bun go change into something warm it's cold outside"

Y/n:"Ohk then I'll go and change! Wait for me!"

I said and ran to my room to change my clothes.