✨💜Chapter 35💜✨

*Y/n's pov*

Me and unnies got ready and did our makeup and hairstyles too.

We all head downstairs after wearing our heels with our sling bags hanging on our shoulder.

*my look*

*my look*

I entered the living room followed by unnies.

I saw oppas sitting on the couch taking selfies probably to post them later on their social media accounts.

Y/n:"Oppas!How do I look?!"

I stood infront of them and twirled around.They all look at me and smile at me.

Jin:"Ofcourse U'll look beautiful princess coz u r wwh sister uk?!"

I smiled at him and was gonna speak when other oppas started complementing me.

Y/n:"U all look handsome too oppas!"

I said while smiling and hugging them back as they hugged me.

Rose:"Sorry to interrupt the bro sis moment but can we go now? The school's party will start soon!"

We all parted away and I said yes to unnie and we all head to our car so we can go to school.

*time skip at the school*

(still y/n's pov)

We all got out of the car and head towards the enterance of school which was having a beautiful red carpet rolled over the grass.

As soon as we entered the school all we heard was murmurs and whispers and stares.

It made me uncomfortable.But I tried to keep calm and control my anxiety as I've to get used to this one day or another.

We all go to the hall where the party was held.

It was still a lil time left for the party to get start.

All families have to sit together so unnies go to their families and sat with them on random tables which were decorated and placed nicely all around the hall.

I sat down on one of the chairs of mine and oppas table.

We all were taking selfies and chatting with eachother.

Soon the party started with the teachers giving speeches one by one and after all of them the principal gave a big speech.

After the speeches and all it was time for dance.

I got up to go on dance floor and dance for awhile with unnies and other students.

Soon after oppas also joined us and we all had alot of fun.

After the dance I got hungry so I go to food section to get myself something to eat.

I sat at the table we sat on before with my plate and started eating it.

Soon I finished eating and go to washroom after informing oppas.

I entered the washroom and did my business.I washed my hands and combed my hair with my fingers a little.

I put some light lip tint on my lips as it was now light. After that I put my belongings in my purse and was gonna exit the bathroom.

When I felt a peice of cloth on my mouth and soon darkness surrounded me as I fell on the cold floor.

(to be continued)

•Sry for the short chapter...I'm just a lil busy with my studies•