✨💜Chapter 32💜✨

*Y/n's pov*

I woke up with an severe headache.I looked out of my window just to see it was already morning.

I sighed sadly as I remembered wht happened yesterday.It was all my fault.I should apologize to them for this.

I thought of making sorry gifts for them. Ik they must be really angry on me but let's just try this.

I go to my bathroom and did my morning routine and wore my clothes.

*my clothes*

I got notifications that I've to go to the company in the evening for important meeting.

I put some lip balm on my dry lips and sat on my study table and took out my craft things. I started making Sorry gifts for each of them.

Soon it was all done and I did some highlights with sketchpens and glitter pens and done!

I nervously opened my rooms door and head downstairs to the hall and then to the living room.

I saw them all sitting there without any expressions looking at the tv screen watching some random show which was going on.

I cleared my throat.Their eyes immediately diverted to my direction.

I smiled nervously with the sorry gifts in my hands. I thought of speaking up as they weren't speaking.

Y/n:"A-ahh oppas...I-I'm sry for yesterday it was all my fault. I'll never prank u again. Pls forgive me...H-here this is a small sorry gift from me to u all... Hope u all like it"

I said while looking down and not daring to raise my head and look in their eyes.

I heard some shufflings but didn't dare to look up soon I was pulled into a group hug.

I smiled widely with tears in my eyes and hugged them back.

Jin:"Princess u shouldn't be the one to say sorry we r the one who should say sorry...We shouted at u...btw this sry gift is really nice and beautiful just like me! Wwh uk?"

I giggled while the other oppas shouted at jin oppa for ruining this moment.

But soon my stomach growls.I smiled awkwardly as they all looked at me and chuckled.

Jin:"Omo! U haven't even eaten ur dinner yesterday and it's already lunch time now! Aish my baby must be really hungry come on let's go! I'll feed u today!"

I happily nodded and I linked my arms with jin oppa's and we both go to the kitchen.

Bts except jin:"Yah! We'll also feed her and for ur kind information hyung she is OUR baby!"

Jin oppa giggled and we both continued to walk to the kitchen leaving other oppas sulking behind us.

Soon oppa served the delicious food in front of me and I was gonna take my chopsticks to eat but jin oppa snatched it from my hands and started feeding me.