✨💜Chapter 2💜✨

*Y/n's pov*

I woke up with birds chirping and mom opening my rooms curtains.

*my room*

*my room*

Mom:"Sweetie go and take a bath today is ur first day at the new school so u have to look representable".

Y/n:"Ok mom btw u look really happy today somethin happened before I woke up?"

Mom:"O-oh n-nothing happened sweetie I'm just happy that you came back from canada".

Y/n:"Oh ok mom I'm also really happy that now I'm gonna live with u once again".

Me and mom hugged eachother then I go towards my bathroom and took a nice shower and then pick my clothes for today and wear them.

*my ootd*

I then put a lil bit of liptint and go downstairs to the kitchen.

I go and sit at one of the chairs as I put my bag on another chair.I then stuffed my mouth with toast and jam.After the breakfast I got up and head towards the door with my mom following me behind in her office attire.

The school was near from our house so I thought of walking as mom was already a lil late for her office. I hugged my mom and was gonna go towards the direction of my new school but mom called me so I looked at her.

Mom:"Sweetie come home early ok?I've to tell u something important and take care of urself and make alot of new friends.Take care and I love u".

Y/n:"Ok mom and byee.Love u too".

I then again started walking to the new school thinking wht mom wants to tell me and nervousness for school.

*time skip at the school*

As I entered all eyes were on me unknowingly.I go towards the principal office and take my schedule.

*time skip at the classroom door*

I stand infront of my new class room door and nervously knock on it as a faint come in was heard I entered the class room with light footsteps.

All the student's diverted their eyes on me as I go and stand beside my new class teacher.