Chapter Six|Pythons and Panthers

Haven Parker

"Well we have but mostly we will have on the field, I think that's what this boarding school is for." To her answer I was confused I wanted to ask her what she thought, but I collided with someone "Watch where you're going" I said, when I looked at who I had collided with I was disgusted with life "I think you should be careful who you mess with" one of those princesses from last night answered me. In response I just pointed my middle finger at her and left, "Woow you just had an argument with the main girl at school" said Zooey.

"She is nobody important to be afraid of" I said with disgust, I was always annoyed by people like her in the old school "Her name is Anne and the one next to her is her pawn or best friend Sam" I looked at her in shock "How do you know so much about everyone" at which Zooey laughed "Oh it's nothing believe me" our conversation was interrupted by the professor's.

"Good morning everyone, welcome to the new school year and for those who have never been to this boarding school before we have to tell you that this will not be an ordinary boarding school" most of them like me watched in shock but as far as I can see Ruby, Zooey and Sebastian were not shocked so they know something.

"As the teacher said this is not an ordinary boarding school you will have ordinary classes, but next to them you will be divided into two groups, which will compete against each other, and you will now choose your names for the group but before that I will assign you to future groups"

I continued to watch in shock I didn't know what was happening, but I joined in choosing the name of the group.

While everyone was arguing over which name was better I suggested Pythons thank God they all agreed. "Okay, I think it's time for everyone to say your names for the group" they said, some unknown boy came out "Our group is called Panthers" I was pushed to say our name for the group "Hmm o-our group is called the Pythons".

"So those who said the names will be the captains of their groups, and from tomorrow the competition starts, now go to other classes, good luck".