Chapter Twenty One|Fight

Haven Parker

My anger is interrupted by someone's hand on my shoulder, turned I reflexively was able to hit him but I saw it was Asher. I looked at him and continued to punch the doll without saying a word to Asher. "You don't need to expend all your strength on your hands" Asher said, "I'm sorry? You said something to me" I said looking at him now stopping hitting. He looked at me with a smile "I said you don't need to expend all your strength on your hands that's why it's so red for you" I looked at him under my eye "What do you know at all?" I said but I knew he knew a lot better than I did. "You need to lean on your legs more" he said looking at me "and hips and that's it" he showed me by adjusting my hips with his hands, I was out of breath as I looked at him. I was awakened from a trance by not letting anyone touch me, especially not a male person. My confused expression covered my anger. "Who told you to touch me" I said angrily as I turned to him and looked him straight in the eye. He was much taller than me but that doesn't mean I should be afraid of him, he smiled and said "and I'm forbidden?". It infuriated me even more that I threw myself at him and started hitting him.

I had so much anger in me that this was it a drop that spilled over the glass, I hit him wherever I went while he was lying on the floor and he didn't want to do anything. This infuriated me even more because he lies still and does nothing, so he occasionally laughs. Others noticed us only after a few seconds and ran towards us to see what was happening. We were in a circle around us were students, some were watching in amazement, some could hardly wait to spread all this and some were cheering. At that point two mentors grab me by the arms and lift me up from Asher while I resist being let go because I'm not done. He slowly stood up as he looked at me with some pride, why? My thinking is interrupted by the mentor "Haven and Asher without an excuse to the director of the boarding school, now!". Without a word he and I went to Emerald, if my parents find out I'm fucked but I guess they won't.