Chapter Eighteen|Practice

Steven Green

After i destroyed Jules notebook I went to my say mini lair or laboratory, so I took and scanned the notebook and in the blink of an eye the same notebook was created in the machine. It's just that this time it's not wet and there are drawings inside, I looked at her drawings and they were fascinating.

Grey Parker

We were coming back from the game "hey I didn't know you were so fast" said Elijah "This kid actually knows how to play. We'll beat Wales with him" said Asher and we laughed as we entered our room for the team.

Asher Martinez

When we got there we were greeted by none other than my mom, "What are you doing here?" I said with surprise, "Is that how you greet your mother?" She said with a smile. I smiled back at her and walked over to her "what's up mom" I said as I hugged her "hey baby" she said. "You're so skinny, do they give you anything to eat here" she said, "they're starving us. We have to take a shower in cold water" I said sarcastically with a smile, "Okay, just laugh" she said with a smile. "Are you all doing that? you make fun of your moms" she said as she pointed at the boys. Everyone laughed and nodded in a negative sense.

Haven Parker

We sit in front of the boarding school Sebastian, Ruby and I and we talk about everything when Zooey comes to us at that moment, "Hey I've been looking everywhere for you" she said. We looked at her questioningly and gave her a sign to keep talking "We need to go to the fields for both groups to practice martial arts" she said, so we all got up and headed for the fields. I have to admit that I was never interested in martial arts and I didn't like them in particular.The whole interior of the boarding school was empty because one of them was on the field and the other in the rooms.

————————————————————
if you liked this part as well comment, share and vote for this story thank you for support<3