Chapter Ten|She's Cute

Haven Parker

When i finished with cigarette i started eating salad, Caesar my favorite. I prefer to eat in the evening when I am alone but in this case with..so I don't know his name, we talked all the time but we didn't know the names. I started to break the silence, but he also "I didn't ask you your name" but it turned out that we said at the same time. "I'm Haven I'm glad" I broke the awkward silence "I'm Asher and I'm glad". Like I said I don't like eating in a crowd full of people I prefer to eat in the evening alone but in this case I'm eating in front of a person I've just met, I didn't even get to know him very well, so he is still a stranger to me.

"Our competitions start tomorrow, are you excited" he asked "Yes i am and since I'm the captain I'll make sure you lose" I said with a smirk, he laughed and said "believe me you will have to work hard to beat us" he looked at me "how confident you are" i said through a laugh we both laughed and kept quiet.

Another thing I love is silence, all I need is darkness and silence. After I finished the salad I went for a chocolate cake since I took two pieces in the cafeteria I offered Asher one "Since i have two pieces of chocolate cake you want one", he looked at me and smiled "sure". But the problem is I only had one fork but I cut it and put it in his mouth, we just watched each other as I too took a piece of cake and put it in my mouth. No Haven, don't do it again I turned my head and looked up at the sky to avoid his gaze, the moon is so bright tonight and it's full.

Asher Martinez

She's cute but the rules are such that we must not have anything to do with the rival group except the competition. And since we are both captains only then must we have nothing, we would endanger the team. I took a fork from her hand and put a piece of chocolate cake in my mouth and she looked at me what I was doing "Don't be afraid I won't run away with a cake" I smiled as she rolled her eyes "I won't eat anymore anyway" she said. I looked at her in shock at how she could not eat when she was so tiny she has to eat "You should eat more, see how skinny you are" I said and she looked at me in shock.

Haven Parker

What did he just say, that I was skinny? He may be right but he doesn't know that I had problems with eating disorder and anxiety, now I only have a problem with anxiety. "You have no right to say that I'm not skinny" I said as I stood up in shock, he looked at me as if he regretted saying that "I didn't mean to offend you I didn't know it was offensive" he said "well you better not say anything" I said as I headed for the boarding school entrance. I headed to the room because I'm really tired of everything and especially because tomorrow will be a busy day, especially for me as a captain.
————————————————————
Thank you for reading another part of my story, I would be grateful if you could leave a comment and vote for this story<3