Chapter Seventeen|Answer

Jules Brooks

As I was cleaning up from our celebration under the table I found my wet backpack. "Oh my god who spilled some liquid on my backpack" I said angrily, I opened it to see my notebook and it was wet and inside everything was smeared "who destroyed my notebook" I said even angrier "I'll kill him when I find out who did this!" I spoke as I tossed the notebook into the bucket.

Author

Everything may be complicated for now and you may be wondering who did it, it was Steven the shy guy who took the discarded notebook and went with it. What do you think he will do with it.

Haven Parker

I sat by the window and looked at the phone to see if Grey had sent the message "he didn't answer you?" asked Sebastian who was coming here, and I just denied it with my head. "Maybe you should give him space, he has to learn to solve his own problems" Sebastian said and I agreed.

Grey Parker

We play football and no one wants to pass me the ball "Elijah, Elijah" I shouted to pass me, "Come on pass the ball we're not in third grade" I said. Asher kicked the ball with all his might towards me and I just caught it, "And there they hated you" Elijah said referring to the third grade of elementary school.

We continued to play when Asher tripped me "hey hey you don't have the right to do that" Haven interjected which I didn't see she coming in. "Oh look Grey's older sister is defending him again" Asher said with a laugh. I got up and turned to her "What are you doing?" I said angrily "I didn't ask you to help me, it's none of your business" I said. "I don't need anyone from the Pythons to help me" I said as everyone cheered and Haven turned around without a word in disappointment, so what else was I supposed to do? "Who would say that the little one is so dangerous" said Elijah, "I wouldn't say" someone said so we just continued with the game.