Chapter Fifty|Our Story

Haven Parker

I took it and saw that it said 'for Haven and only Haven', I immediately opened it and had something to see.

'I know you and Asher think I'm naive and stupid but I'm not really. I heard your little plan and I'm not happy about it at all"...as I read my hands began to shake..

'From the beginning when I saw you I immediately inquired about you, and in this boarding school it's not hard to know everything about one person in this case you. You think you can fool me, but I'm two steps ahead of you'.

I did not know what to do and what awaits me in further reading this letter.

'I heard you don't see your brother because he's a rival team, I'm so sorry. You should have seen him more because maybe there is someone who wants to harm him, ha ha I will harm him, you guessed it'.... 'Come behind the boarding school at two in the morning alone without anyone there, he will be waiting for you together with me, if you don't come I will know what I need to do .. Signed by Jennifer :)'.

My hands were shaking more and more even though I had finished reading the letter, the only thing left for me was to listen to her and come alone, which I would normally do.

I came behind the boarding school and could see Jennifer along with Grey who was tied to a chair.

"What have you done Haven are you crazy .. you shouldn't have come especially not alone" said Grey I smiled weakly "I came for you as your sister" I said. The clapping of hands interrupted our conversation

"Ha ha how wonderful that's enough. Now let's get to the point", "whoever you see in my hand I have a knife and I can hurt you and Grey with it so it would be nice as a good girl to listen to me, otherwise it won't be good" she said.

I just looked at her with a smile as I approached her, she looked at me in shock and pointed a knife at me "Stop right now or I'll kill you and him!" she said as she pointed a knife at both me and him.

I stopped and just burst out laughing "what's so funny!" she shouted irritably, as she shouted a policeman came from behind her and handcuffed her.

"I don't think you're in a position to threaten Jennifer" I said, still smiling as Asher approached me hugging me. "You'll pay me for this, both of you!" she spoke and mumbled as they led her to the police car.

We went back to the boarding school and that's how this crazy night ended.

A Few Years Later

"And so a girl named Jennifer was caught and she couldn't hurt her brother, Haven or Asher, that would be the end of the story" I said as I lay with my daughter and son.

"I never liked Jennifer!" said the daughter, "yes, I didn't like her either!" said the son and I just laughed.  "I think that would be enough for tonight snuggle up and sleep, good night" I said, kissing them on the cheek and turning off the light.

I left the room closing the door behind me and headed for the living room sitting on the sofa, "Did you tell them our story again?" said Asher. I just laughed and said "so? they need to know our story and how we were

'The Rivals Behind The Closed Doors' " I said leaning on him.