Chapter Thirteen|Both Groups

Grey Parker

We all started to negotiate in the group and if i didn't start nicely with all of them we were united.

Flashback

I lie on the couch in the room for our team and a message arrives on my phone, Haven. When I went to read it, Emma took the phone from my hand a blonde girl with blue eyes, "Oh how sweet the sister from the rival team is sending a goodnight message" she said aloud to the entire team. "Ha ha how funny Emma gave me my phone back" I started to take it but she didn't let go until Gabriela stole the phone "Don't do that Emma" she told her with a smile and handed me the phone back, I just picked up the phone and our whole conversation is over.

Present

Asher said "but what is ten to look at the ground but not at the box" he asked "there must be ten steps" I said "That makes sense" Emma and Gabriela said.

Haven Parker

"It must be ten steps from the ocean to the sand" said a girl who came to the test yesterday with handcuffs on her hands, she's name was Jules i think "It must be hidden on the beach" we all looked at each other in the group and said "let's go!". After it seemed that the Panthers also realized that, they started shouting out loud "Panthers,Panthers,Panthers!" so we too started shouting Pythons and headed for the beach. But before that I stopped Grey and told him "So you didn't want to reply to my message, you didn't even bother to read it". People from his group passed by us and they looked at me with disgust "You know I wanted to answer you" he said, i just sighed and said "yes i saw Gabriela post you on her blog, i see how much you wanted to answer me" I said and left him standing there alone.

We are on the beach, both groups are looking from all sides and digging in the sand. "Don't get too tired" said Sebastian, and you wonder why, because I'm lying on the sand and i do nothing, I really didn't want to be in this boarding school, much less dig in the sand to look for the key, "I'm waiting for the real classes to start" I told him as I closed my eyes.

Grey Parker

I saw Elijah Asher's friend pretend that his leg hurts and Emma sitting next to him. "Let's dig faster Panthers" I said, Elijah and Emma just looked at me and Elijah said "He's been here for almost two days and he's already giving us orders" everyone laughed and Gabriela looked at me as if she was sorry for his actions. "Hey ignore them" she said "your waiting for me to be embarrassed again for your blog" i asked her, but Emma stepped in and said "oh go cry to your sister" everyone laughed again and I went to the other side.

————————————————————
Everyone who reads my story I would like them to leave a comment to know how many of you read and to vote for the story thank you<3