Chapter Thirty Six|I'm Jennifer

Haven Parker

I glanced over the teams and could see Asher looking at her..looking at her like new young flesh. I watched him and her in disgust, but my thinking was interrupted by the teachers.

"Good morning, we hope you all slept well. A new week and a new day and new beginning, today we will do everything but before that we would like to present you a new participant of Pythons" they said, "We would like you to accept her as best you can and make her feel the same as in the old boarding school."

"Now she will introduce herself and after that we will tell you what we are doing today" they said..she got up and looked at everyone and then her gaze stopped on me.

I weighed her..and I could feel some bad vibe about her something bad was going to happen and my feeling never let me down.

I looked at her sharply and she looked away and started talking "hello everyone I'm Jennifer and I hope you will all accept me from my group as I hope from other group", she smiled and looked at me again and sat down.

"Okay, since we practiced martial arts today we will be divided into pairs for fighting again" said one of the teachers.

They divided us into pairs and guess who I'm in a pair with... with Jennifer, like I said I don't like martial arts but I've practiced enough and I'll win her ... I have to.