Chapter Eleven|Test

Author
Before i start day here is one flashback from yesterday.

Haven Parker

Both groups are in the field and when the professors told us to go to the other classes before that they said that both groups go to the special classroom. We arrived and the classroom was a little bigger to accommodate both groups, in the classroom we were greeted by a middle aged woman who introduced herself to us and started talking. "This exam is identical to the one taken by college students who are a few years older than you" she paused and continued "They get two and a half hours to finish it, you only have forty five minutes".

We all watched in shock as she thought we would finish it in forty five minutes "Mark the answers with a pencil next to the tablet" she said, you heard well we are working on a tablet "We'll get results as soon as you're all done. When you're done with writing then you'll take a mandatory physical exam for the Panthers or a computer skills test for the Pythons". Everyone watched in amazement "otherwise since the captains have already been selected they will not do it because they are the leaders of their groups" she was interrupted by the sudden opening of the door.

A girl in black with a hood on her head entered the door and..she had handcuffs on her hands while she was accompanied by a man carrying her backpack. Everyone watched in amazement as did the professor as the man released one of her hands so she could write and pinned her to a chair, "I'll be in front of the door if you need me" the man said and the professor nodded.

The girl took off her hood and thus revealed her blonde hair she was cute she was sitting next to Lucas..and Lucas you wonder who he is, so he's a more shy guy. My thinking was interrupted by the professor who said "Now you can all write the exam in silence, but at Ravenwood Boarding School we are looking for students who can focus in difficult conditions". "Now I would like Elijah Sanchez to come to me with his electric guitar" she said as he walked towards her with his guitar. "He'll play for you as you write the exam that starts right now, good luck," she said as she put the earplugs in her ear. She's lucky to have them.

Emerald (boarding school director)

I went down the hall with my son who is my assistant and I saw the man who brought Jules "how is she doing" I asked him as he stood in front of the classroom where she was doing the exam "so far she hasn't stolen anything" he said and I nodded and headed for the office. "I still don't understand what she's doing here, we're not a charity," Nathaniel said. "She robbed the store just to prove something" I said and he just rolled his eyes and said "The store wanted to close their place because they couldn't pay what they needed as long as they were in debt" he said. "I have an agreement with the judge if we accept her she will be pardoned, besides I believe in her" I told him.

Haven Parker

The test was interrupted by a girl they brought in the middle of class who somehow broke free and unbuttoned the guitar cord, she turned to us and bowed to us as she returned to the place we all clapped and the professor looked shocked. We all managed to complete the test and most of us passed.