Chapter Twenty Five|Rhythm

Haven Parker

"What happened to Sirius" Asher asked, I looked at him "he died" that's all I said. I miss him, after him I didn't want to have a dog at all as much as it grew in my heart. So we sat in silence for a while which I really liked, I'm just looking for a person who will be silent when I need silence.

Asher Martinez

For a while we sat in silence as we looked up at the sky, which gave me a chance to study her. Haven was leaning against a wall on the roof looking up at the sky.

I had never noticed her full lips before, and her blonde hair fell down her face as she blew up to move the hair from her face. I couldn't watch her struggle so I moved her hair from her face, she moved when I touched her and just looked at me.

My sweatshirt was almost small to me but it was wide to her, which suited her as if it was made for her.

We looked at each other for a while so I started to get as close to her as she was to me. It all lasted until our lips touched, they moved in rhythm as if they were made for us. She jerked and looked shocked at me, and started running down the stairs. I sat in shock and watched her run away, what happened.

————————————————————
I'm sorry that there were no parts for a couple of days but now they will be regular, just keep reading.<3