Chapter Twenty Eight|I Miss That Feeling

Haven Parker

I had few friends in old school just because I looked like a person your parents would say you don't hang out with. I was that type but I would adapt to everyone, I like to make new friends but also not because of my anxiety. I spent most of my time at the walls to paint with sprays, it reminded me that I didn't use them here. When I came I hid them under the bed so no one would see I will have to start again soon, I miss that feeling.

My thinking interrupts Zooey with a question I haven't heard. I raised my head and looked at her questioningly "I said do you want Elijah and Asher to join us since of course they are going for a run too", I just shrugged and said "I don't care, they can come with us" and they just smiled. I got up from the table first and headed for the exit, as soon as this day was over so I could go to bed. I forgot to take the pills again, I hope everything will be okay.

We headed behind the boarding school where the meadow was but at the same time it is a forest, it is perfect for the boarding school. We started warming up and exercising before running. As I warmed up my gaze was fixed on Zooey and Elijah, the way they looked at each other could not be described. "They're cute, aren't they?" Asher said, I looked at him. "Yes they are" he smiled as he looked at them. "Maybe there's something between them" he said and I just nodded. "And do you have someone?" Asher asked me I just denied it with my head and said "I don't have anyone", he smiled and said "I saw how Sebastian is looking at you, I guess I didn't miss the name" I looked at him in shock because everyone was saying that "He's just my friend" I said and he smiled "you don't know how to lie" he said. I rolled my eyes and just when I wanted to ask him if there was anyone he liked, Zooey and Elijah interrupted us, "Let's start running" they said and we just nodded and started running.