Chapter Fourty Eight|Only Anger

Haven Parker

When I arrived I could see that everyone was already there, but even Jennifer and Asher so it would be normal for them to be with us when Asher hangs out with Elijah... how stupid I am.

"Good evening everyone, I hope you will enjoy your first ball in the middle of the year, enjoy the rest of the dinner" Emerald announced over the microphone.

We rejoiced and talked all evening and it was beautiful.

Quite by accident I looked at Asher and Jennifer and saw that they were kissing, at that moment everything was stuffy, so I got up from the table and went outside for fresh air.

I stood like that for a while until I smelled alcohol in the air, I turned around and I could see a drunken Sebastian. "Did I tell you how beautiful you are tonight" he said as he approached me, I looked at him questioningly "yes you did" I said.

"Well, I really mean it" he paused. "I saw you looking at Asher and I know you're in a relationship with me just to get over him" he said.

I looked at him as he got closer and closer

"that was before we got in relationship and I'm not in a relationship with you to get over him"... I lied.

As he approached I was already bumping my back against the wall "don't lie to me!" he shouted as he slammed his hand against the wall next to my head, "I'm not lying !!" I said...

he started to bring my face closer to mine "I know you had a kiss on the roof, and I know how you look at him" he said as he started without my permission to kiss me

"you need to look me and love me like that and not him!" he spoke as I pushed him away with my hands and begged him to move.

After a few seconds I didn't feel it anymore and I didn't feel the alcohol in the air, I opened my eyes and saw Asher beating him on the floor.

I could see only anger in his eyes and nothing else, his eyes were filled only with anger.

"Did she tell you to stop?" He said as he hit him "why didn't you stop!" he shouted,

only then I wake up from the trance and move towards him to separate him from Sebastian so as not to kill him ...