Chapter Thirty One|Early December

Haven Parker

We finished running and headed back to the boarding school.

"Are you two going to the winter ball that is in early December" as we walked Elijah asked, I looked at Zooey questioningly as she didn't tell me anything about it or she did but I didn't listen to her.

"We'll go of course"

she said as she looked at me with a look that said 'I've told you about this a hundred times but you haven't listened, i will kill you' and I just laughed innocently at her look. After that no one asked anything so we said goodbye and went to the rooms.

Tomorrow is Sunday I won't do anything except go drawing on the wall in the evening, I found a beautiful wall on a meadow by the trees...no one will notice me there.

As tired as I was I slept through the day and wouldn't have woken up if I hadn't felt the wind blowing.

The moment I felt the wind I woke up and the first thought was how it was possible that the window was open even though I know I closed it well. I went to the window and before I closed it I peeked to see if there was anyone upstairs to open the window but there was no one, I just sighed and closed the window and then went back to the warm bed and continued to sleep..

so another Saturday ended.