Chapter Fourty Seven|Beautiful Tonight

Haven Parker

If you are wondering what is happening... it happens that first they do my hair and makeup and then my dress.

I was sitting at a table with a mirror while Ruby was doing my makeup and Zooey was doing my hair, I told both of them that I didn't want anything too much and thank God they both understood that.

Zooey curled my dark hair and then hooked it all up with a snap, and Ruby put emerald shadow on my eyelids and pulled the eyeliner, while after that she gently applied blush to my cheeks.

As soon as we were done I got dressed in a dress and looked in the mirror... I was wearing a long emerald dress that was narrow at the waist and then folded and black heels.

All three of us were perfect, Zooey wore a royal blue dress the same length and Ruby a red short one.

We reached the hall where the dance was located and our partners were waiting in front of us.

"Wow, you're beautiful" Sebastian said. I just smiled at him and we headed inside.

As we were going I wasn't looking where I was going so I collided with someone, I looked up and saw no one else but Asher and Jennifer who was right next to him.

He stared at me in shock and I looked at him questioningly,

"Hi Haven you're beautiful tonight" he said and I just laughed I looked at Jennifer and headed to our table.