Chapter Eleven

Hunter's POV:

  "Yeah, what is it?" "Uh, I'll tell you after school, it's kind of hard to explain. There are a couple hours left of school; that should be enough time to come up with something, hopefully. 

  I'm not telling him anything about me being the Golden Guard. I'm not really supposed to tell anyone about it. Belos forbids it for some reason, I don't really understand why though. I'm not really paying attention to the teacher, mainly just zoning out. Edric nudges me. "Dude, pay attention, the teacher is gonna kill you if you don't." "Oh sorry." 

  An idea hits me like a brick. It's pretty simple and probably won't be too confusing. And it doesn't involve me telling him I'm the Golden Guard. Hopefully it goes well, and he doesn't freak out.

  After a couple of very long hours, school finally lets out. "So, Blondie, what did you need to tell me?" Hoping he buys my excuse. "Basically, I live in the emperors castle. It may seem like a lie, but it's not, I swear." "Holy shit! How?" "My uncle works for Belos and gets to live there. I have to live with my uncle, so I'm there too." "Oh, is it cool? What is Belos actually like?" I wasn't expecting him to ask any questions. "It's okay, nobody really pays me any attention." That part wasn't a lie. "Okay, last question, what happens if Belos sees us? Is there like a rule for that type of stuff or something?" "We'll probably not see him; he doesn't walk around the castle that often. We'll be fine." "If you say so."

  The walk to and from school isn't that long. "If you show any sign of disrespect, you will be in very deep trouble. Don't do anything bad please." I really don't want anything bad happening today. I'm pretty sure that Belos is already upset with me as is. "Alright." "As soon as we get in, follow me to my room. I don't want any run ins with the coven scouts."

  "We're here, welcome to one of the worst places on the Boiling Isle." I joke. We walk in, only to be met by Steve, the original. "Oh, hello Hunter, I see you brought a friend." "Yep, this is Edric." He waves. "Well, I'll let you guys get back to whatever you were doing before. Have fun!" Steve whispers something in my ear before he leaves. "Is he your boyfriend or something?" I love that guy, but someday, I'm going to end up slapping him.

  Edric and I head upstairs to my room. "Welcome to my wonderful little room!"

**

440 words

Have a great day/night :P

Edit: Man, I love Steve