Chapter Fourty-One

Hunter's POV:

WARNING: Blood mention

  The throbbing pain in my eye is the reason I woke up. I sit up, everything hurts probably cause I slept on a shitty hostpital bed thing. "Oh hey, you're finally up. How's your eye doing?" My mask is off and my robe with blood stains is on a counter. 

  I just realized, half of my vision is gone. I can't see much. There's probably just a bandage over it, it was bleeding a lot earlier. "So there's good news, and bad news. Good news is, I managed to get the bleeding to stop, so there isn't really a need for a bandage. Bad news is, I don't think you will regain sight in your eye. I'm sorry, there isn't much I can do about it." 

  This is all that bitch Belos's fault! If he didn't snoop around my room, I wouldn't be in this stupid mess! I don't realize I started crying until my right eye starts hurting more. "Hey don't cry, it will just make the pain worse!" I stand up. "I'm going to my room for the rest of the morning, don't bother me." On top of all of this, I got absoultly no sleep last night, like at all.

  I lied when I said I was going to stay in my room. "I can't stay here, it's not safe for me." I say to Rascal, only to realize that he's not here. I don't know if I should just call Edric and see if I could stay with him for while. The only problem is that it's around five in the morning. "He won't mind, right?" 

  I decide to call him, staying with Belos is a lot worse than Edric possibly getting mad at me. "Hey Goldie, what do you need so early?" "Oh uh, I wasn't expecting you to actually pick up, but anyways, can I stay at your house for a while please? The castle isn't the safest place for me right now. If I can't that's fine it-" "What's going on? What happend? Are you okay?" Of course I'm not ok! I literally got stabbed in the eye! "I'm not my best self currently. I'll explain it all later, it's kind of hard to explain over the phone." "I just wanted to make sure you weren't dead and this was your ghost calling me." This guy. 

  "But to answer your question, yes you can come over. Do you remember how to get to my house? Or do you need me to come pick you up or something?" "I'll be fine. See you in like fifteen minutes. Bye." "Bye, please don't take too long, I'm really worried about you." I hang up.

**

454 words

I was planning on making the story end earlier on, but I decided to make you all suffer more. Teehee

Have a great day/night <3