Chapter Sixteen

Hunter's POV:

  "Fuck yeah! Let's go!" I yell. "Again, not fair! How are you so good at this?" "I don't know. Maybe I'm just better than you. I do play this game a lot." "I hate you so much." "Love you too bestie." Did I really just say that? It just slipped out. "That's gay dude." "I'm gay, I take that as offense. I jokingly act offended. He glares at me. "Same here." "Oh my god, gay bestie goals." I try to act like one of the white girls who are obbessed with having a 'gay bestie'. 

  "Are you out yet to anybody else?" "I'm trans but nobody can tell so not exactly. But I'm only out to a couple people as gay." Lillth and Steve the original are the only ones who know. "Oh, my entire family knows. Surprisingly my mom doesn't really care. I think she dated a couple girls in high school, well that's what my dad said." "Imagine living with your parents, couldn't be me." 

  "I gotta go use the bathroom real quick, be right back." "Okay, don't drown!" I practically run to the bathroom. Holy shit, I just came out to him. He didn't care and he's gay too. It's not that big of a deal but, I'm just still scared. He's one of the only ones who know I'm trans. Only like three other people know. "I just need to calm down." I splash some water on my face and head back to my room.

  Edric is on his scroll when I get back. "Hey, what are you doing?" "Just scrolling through tigtog. I flop down on the bed next to him. "Look at this." It's a video about Demon Crossing. "Oh do you play Demon Crossing too?" "I mean kinda, I just saw the game box on your desk and thought you might like the tigtog." 

  "Can I have your number? So it's easier if I need to text you or something?" "Yeah sure, here." I hand him my phone. "Haha nice, it ends in sixty nine." "Yours ends with four twenty. But what does sixty nine even mean?" "Oh my god, listen here, my sweet, sweet child. I have a lot to explain."

  "Holy shit! I kinda already knew what it meant, but not all of it!" "Yeah, my mom found out that I searched it up once and she grounded me for like a month!" "Your parents are strict!" "It's mainly my mom though. My dad found out and he made my mom unground me. So I only was grounded for like a week and a half." "I've only gotten in trouble like once in the coven. I'm too scared to do it again." The punishments for that was the result of my scars. "Even though I'm not apart of the coven doesn't mean I don't have to follow the rules. It sucks."

**

482 words

Have a great day/night =)