Chapter Fourty

Hunter's POV:

WARNING: Child abuse, blood mention

  "Oh uh, I have no idea what that even is or what it was doing in my room." He better believe this lie or else he's probably gonna end up killing me. "Again, you are lying. Tell me the truth, or else you will end up like Lillth, maybe even worse." What the fuck is wrong with him?! I'm sixteen, I'm still a literal child! Just because he's the emperor doesn't mean he can do whatever he wants to me! 

  It's just better if I tell the truth. I'm really not wanting to, but it's the only other option. "He came into my room one night and turned into the staff. I was still confused so I didn't tell anyone about it. I wasn't trying to hide anything from you! I just didn't know what to do!" Tears start falling down my face. I'm scared, and I don't know what to do or what he's gonna do! "Why did you hide it? You had to know that palisemen are supposed to be brought to me. It's a basic coven rule, unless, you decided to break the rules and be a delinquent?" 

  Belos continues to yell at me. I'm surprised that I still have tears to cry. He just needs to hurry up and get this over with. I don't care if I get another scar, that's the least of my worries right now. Rascal is the one thing I'm actually worried about. "Now, let this be a lesson to not break the rules and go against me."

  He sends a vine right to me. I'm in too much shock and I'm too tired to even try to dodge it. It goes straight through my mask and into my eye. I scream out in pain. The only things I feel right now are my eye gushing blood and the throbbing pain over it. "What a shame, that's the second mask you have broken over the span of a couple months?" His voice is all muffled, I can't hear anything. Everything is foggy. "You are dissmissed now, don't think that this is over yet." He doesn't seem to notice all the blood dripping down my robe.

  I stumble out of the room. Everything is all blurry, my right eye is still gushing blood. I'm still crying, I don't think I'm going to stop any time soon. Everything that just happend is a blur. But right now, Rascal is the one thing I'm worrying about most. He's still in Belos's possesion, and he's probably going to kill Rascal.

  The infirmany is my only option to at least get some help with my eye. I had to take off my mask, it was just in the way of everything. "Hello what seems to be- Holy shit! What the fuck just happened here?!" One of the many, many Steve's are on doctor duty today. "I-I don't want to talk about it." I manage to choke out.

  I end up passing out while he fixes up my eye.

**

510 words

WOO 40 CHAPTERS (This probably isn't the time to be celebrating though)

Have a great day/night =)