١٣.ازاله سواد الشفه Remove

النشا
أضيفي ملعقة من مسحوق النشا إلى كمية مناسبة من الماء الدافئ واخلطي المزيج جيداً، حتى يصبح قوامه شبيهاً بالكريم، ثم ضعي المزيج جانباً ليبرد ثم طبقيه على شفاهكِ واتركيه ليجف تماماً، ثم أحضري منشفة مبللة بالقليل من الماء البارد، وانزعي بواسطتها المزيج، بعد ذلك افركي شفاهك بقشر الليمون.

زيت اللوز
ادهني شفاهك بكمية قليلة من زيت اللوز ودلكيه بحركات دائرية، حيث إن التدليك يساعد على تحسين الدورة الدموية وتقشير الجلد الميت الذي يتسبب باسوداد البشرة.

العسل
اخلطي ملعقة من لبن الزبادي وملعقتين من عسل النحل خلطاً جيداً، ثم ادهني بالمزيج الناتج منطقة الشفاه وحول الفم واتركيه لمدة ربع ساعة، بعد ذلك اشطفي وجهك بالماء البارد، ويُفضل أن تكرري هذه الوصفة بشكل يومي ولمدة أربعة عشر يوماً.

الليمون والجليسرين
اخلطي عصير الليمون وكمية مناسبة من الجليسرين واحفظي المزيج في الثلاجة، ثم طبقي المزيج على شفاهكِ مساء كل يوم وقبل ذهابكِ إلى النوم واتركيه حتى الصباح.

زيت الزيتون والعسل
ادهني شفاهكِ بكمية قليلة من زيت الزيتون ثم ضعي فوقه القليل من مطحون السكر، ثم اتركي المزيج على شفاهكِ ليجف تماماً بعد ذلك ضعي فوقه العسل واتركيه ليجف، ثم ادهني شفاهكِ بالفازلين، ثم طبقي هذه الوصفة ثلاث مرات أسبوعياً قبل ذهابكِ إلى النوم.

starch
Add a spoon of starch powder to an appropriate amount of warm water and mix well, until it becomes cream-like texture, then put the mixture aside to cool and then apply it on your lips and leave it to dry completely, then bring a towel wet with a little cold water, and remove the mixture with it, then rub Your lips with lemon peel.

Almond oil
Grease your lips with a small amount of almond oil and massage it in circular motions, as the massage helps improve blood circulation and exfoliate the dead skin that causes darkening of the skin.

Honey
Mix a tablespoon of yogurt and two tablespoons of honey well, then apply the resulting mixture to the lips and around the mouth and leave it for a quarter of an hour, then rinse your face with cold water, and it is preferable to repeat this recipe on a daily basis for fourteen days.

Lemon and glycerin
Mix lemon juice and an appropriate amount of glycerin and keep the mixture in the refrigerator, then apply the mixture on your lips every evening and before you go to sleep and leave it until morning.

olive oil and honey
Grease your lips with a small amount of olive oil, then put a little powdered sugar on it, then leave the mixture on your lips to dry completely, then put honey on it and leave it to dry, then rub your lips with Vaseline, then apply this recipe three times a week before you go to sleep.