٥٧.علاج احتقان الأنف بالأعشابHerbal treatment for nasal congestion

احتقان الأنف

يعرف احتقان الأنف بأنه الانسداد الذي يحدث عند تورم تجويف الأنف؛ مما يعمل على تكون المخاط وتجمعه في آخر الأنف؛ فيعيق عملية التنفس، وغالباً ما يحدث هذا الاحتقان عند الإصابة بنزلات البرد أو الحساسية، فيكون الأمر مزعجاً، ويسبب عدم الراحة، ومشاكل عند النوم. تعتبر مشكلة احتقان الأنف أو انسداده من أكثر المشاكل شيوعاً وخاصة في فصل الشتاء، و

علاج احتقان الأنف بالأعشاب

هناك العديد من العلاجات من الأعشاب التي من الممكن استخدامها للتخلص من احتقان الأنف، وهي كالتالي:

خل التفاح

يعمل خل التفاح على التخلص من المخاط الزائد في الأنف، كما أنه يزيد من مناعة الجسم، ويعمل على القضاء على البكتيريا والالتهابات، ويتم استخدامه بأخذ ملعقتين من خل التفاح ووضعهم في كوب من الماء الدافئ مع ملعقة من العسل وشربه مرتين يومياً لعدة أيام؛ للتخلص من الاحتقان نهائياً.

الثوم

يعتبر الثوم أحد أهم العلاجات المنزلية المهمة، فيقضي على البكتيريا بسرعة والفيروسات، ويساعد على التخلص من احتقان الأنف بسرعة، وكما أنه يعمل على محاربة العدوى التي تصيب الجهاز التنفسي؛ فيمكن أخذ الثوم كواقٍ للاحتقان قبل الإصابة به، ويتم استخدمه بأخذ فصين من الثوم المهروس ووضعهم في كوب من الماء، كما يمكن مزج فصين من الثوم؛ لتخفيف لدعته مع كوب من اللبن وتناوله، فيساعد على الشعور بالراحة من الاحتقان.

زيت الكافور

يعمل بشكل سريع على التخلص من الاحتقان والشعور بالراحة، ويستخدم بوضع قطرتين من زيت الكافور على منديل ورقي ويتم استنشاقه بين الحين والأخر.

شاي الأعشاب

يمكن صنع شاي الأعشاب المفيد الذي يخفف من؛ المخاط، وأعراض احتقان الأنف، ونزلات البرد، كما أنه يعمل على طرد السموم من الجسم، بالإضافة إلى فوائده المتعددة الأخرى، ويتم صنعه بخلط ملعقة صغيرة من اليانسون مع ملعقة من الشاي الأخضر، وملعقة من الزنجبيل وملعقة من عشبة المنتول، وخلطهم معاً ووضعهم في إبريق من الماء الساخن وشربه.

الفلفل الأسود

يخفف كثيراً من احتقان الأنف والسعال، كما أنه يساعد على العطس المستمر للتخلص من المخاط العالق في الأنف والبكتيريا، ويستخدم بأخذ ملعقة صغيرة من الفلفل الأسود وخلطه مع ملعقة من زيت السمسم ووضعه في راحة اليد واستنشاقه.

الحلبة

تحتوي الحلبة على العديد من المواد التي تساعد على التخلص من الاحتقان، والالتهابات، وتطهير الأنف من المخاط، ويتم استخدامها بأخذ ملعقتين من بذور الحلبة ووضعها في كوب من الماء المغلي، وتركه قليلاً حتى يبرد ويصفى ويشرب مرتين يومياً.

Nasal congestion

Nasal congestion is defined as the obstruction that occurs when the nasal cavity swells; Which works to form mucus and collect it at the end of the nose; It hinders the breathing process, and this congestion often occurs when suffering from colds or allergies, so it is annoying, and causes discomfort, and problems when sleeping. The problem of nasal congestion or obstruction is one of the most common problems, especially in the winter season

Herbal treatment for nasal congestion

There are many herbal remedies that can be used to get rid of nasal congestion, as follows:

Apple cider vinegar

Apple cider vinegar works to get rid of excess mucus in the nose, it also increases the body's immunity, and works to eliminate bacteria and infections. It is used by taking two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and putting them in a cup of warm water with a spoon of honey and drinking it twice a day for several days; To get rid of congestion completely.

the Garlic

Garlic is one of the most important home remedies. It quickly eliminates bacteria and viruses, and helps to get rid of nasal congestion quickly, and it also works to fight infections that affect the respiratory system; Garlic can be taken as a decongestant before infection, and it is used by taking two cloves of mashed garlic and placing them in a cup of water. Two cloves of garlic can also be mixed; To relieve its sting, take a glass of milk and eat it, which helps to relieve congestion.

eucalyptus oil

It works quickly to get rid of congestion and a feeling of comfort. It is used by placing two drops of camphor oil on a tissue and inhaled from time to time.

herbal tea

Useful herbal teas can be made that relieves; Mucus, symptoms of nasal congestion, and colds, and it also works to expel toxins from the body, in addition to its many other benefits, and it is made by mixing a teaspoon of anise with a spoon of green tea, a spoon of ginger and a spoon of menthol, mixing them together and putting them in a jug of hot water and drink it.

Black pepper

It greatly relieves nasal congestion and coughing. It also helps continuous sneezing to get rid of mucus stuck in the nose and bacteria. It is used by taking a teaspoon of black pepper and mixing it with a spoon of sesame oil, placing it in the palm of the hand and inhaling it.

the ring

The fenugreek contains many substances that help get rid of congestion, inflammation, and cleanse the nose of mucus. It is used by taking two tablespoons of fenugreek seeds and placing them in a cup of boiling water, leaving it a little until it cools, filtering and drinking twice a day.