١٦٣.علاج بحة الصوت بالأعشابHerbal treatment for hoarseness

بحّة الصوت

يزداد السعال وبحة الصوت في فصل الشتاء، فتتسبب هذه الحالة بالكثير من التوتر والإحراج للمصاب بها، ويسأل العديد من الأشخاص عن الأسباب التي تنتج عنها بحة الصوت، إلا أن هذه الأسباب متعددة؛ ككثرة البكاء كما يحدث مع الأطفال، أو الصراخ بصوت عالٍ ومتكرر، أو الإصابة بحساسية، أو كثرة السعال، مما يتسبب بتعب الحبال الصوتية.

أما عن العلاج فهو في متناول الجميع، فمن الممكن علاج بحة الصوت باستخدام الأعشاب أو العلاجات الطبيعية التي سنقوم بذكرها في هذا المقال.

علاج بحة الصوت بالأعشاب

هناك خلطات طبيعية يمكن استخدامها للتخلص من بحة الصوت ومنها ما يلي:

الفلفل الأسود

استخدم الفلفل الأسود مند القدم في علاج بحة الصوت، ويعتبر من العلاجات الفعالة، ويتم استخدامه عن طريقة أخذ ملعقة صغيرة من الفلفل الأسود وإضافتها إلى ملعقة كبيرة من الزبدة بدرجة حرارة الغرفة، وخلطهما معاً جيداً، ويتم تناول المزيج مرتين يومياً حتى تزول بحة الصوت، وكما يمكن إضافة ملعقة صغيرة من الفلفل الأسود إلى كوب من عصير الليمون الدافئ، وشربه يومياً للتخلص من بحة الصوت.

الثوم

الثوم فعال جداً في التخلص من البكتيريا والالتهابات، كما أنه يحتوي على مادة الأليسين التي تقوم بقتل البكتيريا، ويتم تناول الثوم إمّا بخلط فصين منه مع نصف كوب من اللبن وتناوله أو تناول الثوم كما هو.

العسل

العسل الطبيعي من أهم العلاجات التي تستخدم للعديد من الأمراض وبما في ذلك بحة الصوت، ويتم تناول ملعقة كبيرة من العسل الطبيعي يومياً، أو يمكن خلط ملعقة منه مع عصير الليمون، أو كوب من الماء الدافئ، كما يمكن خلط ملعقة من العسل مع القليل من الماء وأوراق الريحان.

خل التفاح

من الممكن خلط ملعقة صغيرة من عصير التفاح مع كوب من الماء الدافئ وشربه، فسيعمل خل التفاح على التخفيف من بحة الصوت والتخلص منها بشكل نهائي.

البصل

يجهل العديد من الأشخاص مدى أهمية عصير البصل لعلاج العديد من الأمراض؛ فالبصل علاج فعال لبحة الصوت والسعال، ويمكن تناول البصل بتقطيعه وإضافته إلى السلطة وتناولها، أو إضافة ملعقة كبيرة من عصير البصل إلى كوب من عصير الليمون ومع ملعقة من العسل وشربه على معدة فارغة في الصباح.

الملح

يعمل الملح على التخلص من البكتيريا المتراكمة في الحلق والفم، كما أنه يساعد على علاج العديد من التهابات الفم، ويتم استخدامه لعلاج بحة الصوت؛ عن طريق إضافة ملعقتين من الملح إلى كوب من الماء والغرغرة بها، أو يمكن إضافة ملعقة من الملح إلى كوب من عصير الليمون وشربه يومياً للتخلص من بحة الصوت
Herbal treatment for hoarseness

hoarseness

Coughing and hoarseness increase in the winter. This condition causes a lot of tension and embarrassment for the sufferer. Many people ask about the causes of hoarseness, but these reasons are multiple;  Such as crying a lot, as happens with children, or screaming loudly and repeatedly, or having an allergy, or a lot of coughing, which causes the vocal cords to become tired.

As for the treatment, it is accessible to everyone. It is possible to treat hoarseness using herbs or natural remedies that we will mention in this article.

Herbal treatment for hoarseness

There are natural mixtures that can be used to get rid of hoarseness, including the following:

Black pepper

Black pepper has been used since ancient times in the treatment of hoarseness, and it is considered one of the effective treatments, and it is used by taking a teaspoon of black pepper and adding it to a tablespoon of butter at room temperature, and mixing them together well, and the mixture is taken twice a day until the hoarseness is gone.  You can add a teaspoon of black pepper to a glass of warm lemon juice, and drink it daily to get rid of hoarseness.

the Garlic

Garlic is very effective in getting rid of bacteria and infections, and it also contains allicin that kills bacteria, and garlic is eaten either by mixing two cloves of it with half a cup of milk and eating it or eating garlic as it is.

Honey

Natural honey is one of the most important treatments that are used for many diseases, including hoarseness of the voice. A tablespoon of natural honey is taken daily, or a tablespoon of it can be mixed with lemon juice, or a glass of warm water, and a tablespoon of honey can be mixed with a little water.  and basil leaves.

Apple cider vinegar

It is possible to mix a teaspoon of apple juice with a glass of warm water and drink it. The apple cider vinegar will relieve hoarseness and get rid of it permanently.

onions

Many people are unaware of the importance of onion juice for treating many diseases;  Onions are an effective remedy for hoarseness and coughs. Onions can be chopped up and added to salads and eaten, or add a tablespoon of onion juice to a glass of lemon juice and with a spoonful of honey and drink it on an empty stomach in the morning.

the salt

Salt works to get rid of bacteria accumulated in the throat and mouth. It also helps to treat many oral infections. It is used to treat hoarseness of the voice;  By adding two tablespoons of salt to a glass of water and gargling with it, or you can add a spoonful of salt to a glass of lemon juice and drink it daily to get rid of hoarseness.