٣٤.طريقة غلي البقدونس للكلى بعراقي كرفسThe way to boat parsley for kidneys

البقدونس

يعتبر البقدونس من أشهر انواع النباتات العطريّة المستخدمة بشكل شعبيّ كبير، كما يختلف اسمه من دولة إلى أخرى، فهناك مَنْ يُسمّيه بالمقدونس، أو المعدنوس، وقد كان يُستخدم منذ القدم، حيثُ استخدمه الفراعنة المصريون في العديد من الاستخدامات الطبيّة، أو كنوع من توابل الطعام، وذلك لغناه بالمعادن، والفيتامينات الضروريّة لصحّة الإنسان كفيتامين C ،A ،B2 ،B3 ،B6 كما يحتوي على الحديد والكلوروفيل.

طريقة غلي وشرب البقدونس للكلى

تتمّ عمليّة غلي البقدونس بطريقة جيّدة وتُحافظ على فوائده من خلال أخذ حزمة منه وغسلها جيداً، ومن ثم يتمّ تقطيعها، ووضعها في ثلاثة أكواب من الماء المغليّ، ومن ثمّ تركها تنقع لمدّة عشر دقائق، وتصفيها ووضعها في زجاجة نظيفة، وحفظها في الثلاجة، ومن ثم يتم تناول كوب منها يوميّاً في الصباح وقبل تناول الطعام.

كيفيّة استعمال البقدونس للعلاج

للاستعمال الوقائي من أمراض الكلى، يُستحبّ شرب مغلي البقدونس مرّة واحدة يومياً وفي الصباح قبل تناول الفطور، ولمدة ثلاثة أيام.

أمّا للاستعمال العلاجي في الإصابة بأمراض الكلى، فُيستحب شرب ثلاثة أكواب صغيرة من مغلي البقدونس مرة واحدة في الصباح، ويستمرّ الشخص بشربه لمدّة ثلاثة أيام، وإعادة التجربة بعد مضي ثلاثة أسابيع من الاستعمال الأول.

فوائد البقدونس للكلى

يقوم البقدونس على تنظيف الكلى وذلك من خلال إدرار البول، إلى جانب احتوائه على مادتي الماريستيسين والأبيول، ممّا يعني تسريع عملية طرد السموم المتراكمة في الكلى كمادة اليوريا، كما يعمل على تطهير المجاري البوليّة، وإذابة الحصوات الموجودة فيها.

فوائد البقدونس بشكل عام

مواجهة السرطان: وذلك لاحتوائه على كمية كبيرة من مضادات الأكسدة، وخاصة على عنصر المايرسيتيسين، الذي يعمل على تدمير ومنع انتشار الخلايا السرطانية، ومواجهة الشقوق الحرة مثل البنزوبيرين المُسبّب الرئيسي للسرطان؛ لذا يُنصح بتناول البقدونس باستمرار سواءً على شكل مشروب، أو مُضافاً إلى الطعام.

حماية جهاز القولون: يستعمل زيت البقدونس فى تطهير القولون، وتخليص الأمعاء من الغازات، كما يُحسِّن عمليّة الهضم من خلال هضم البروتينات والزيوت كما يساعد الجسم في التخلّص من الفضلات والسموم بشكل أسرع، كما ويستخدم كمدرّ طبيعيّ للبول، ومليّن للأمعاء.

يُنظّم الطمث عند النساء: وذلك لاحتوائه على أحماض دهنيّة تعمل على تنظيم الهرمونات المسؤولة عن الدورة الشهرية، إلى جانب استعماله كغسلول خارجيّ للالتهابات التي تصيب المرأة، وعلاج مرض السيلان الأبيض.

تخفيض الوزن: فمشروبه يساعد على حرق نسبة جيّدة من الدهون، لاحتوائه على الفيتامينات المختلفة، وعلى حمض الفوليك، من خلال إدرار البول والتخلّص من الماء الزائد في الجسم.

زيادة نضارة للبشرة: لاحتوائه على فيتامين سي، وموادّ مضادّة للأكسدة، ممّا يجعله من الأعشاب الفعّالة في إنتاج الكولاجين الضروري لإبقاء البشرة نضرة ورطبة، ويكون من خلال فرم بعضاً من أوراقه الطازجة، ووضعها على البشرة أو الشعر، أو من خلال مزج القليل من مغلي أوراقه مع ملعقة من لبن الزبادي، وصفار بيضة، ويتمّ وضع الخليط على البشرة لمدّة ثلاثين دقيقة قبل غسله بالماء الفاتر والصابون.

علاج تساقط الشعر: ويكون ذلك من خلال غلي كوب من أوراقه الطازجه وتركها حتى تذبل تماماً، لتصبح كعجينة الحناء، ومن ثم يتم بَلْ الشعر وتقسيمه إلى أجزاء، ووضع المزيج عليه، وعلى فروة الرأس، مع تغطيته بمنشفة جافّة لمدة ثلاثين دقيقة، ومن ثم يتم غسل الشعر بالماء الفاتر وبشامبو خفيف.

parsley

Parsley is one of the most famous types of aromatic plants used in a very popular way, and its name varies from one country to another. This is because it is rich in minerals and vitamins necessary for human health, such as vitamin C, A, B2, B3, and B6. It also contains iron and chlorophyll.

How to boil and drink parsley for the kidneys

The process of boiling parsley is done in a good way and its benefits are preserved by taking a bundle of it and washing it well, and then cutting it, placing it in three cups of boiling water, and then letting it soak for ten minutes, filtering it and placing it in a clean bottle, and keeping it in the refrigerator, and then One cup of it is taken daily in the morning and before eating.

How to use parsley for treatment

For preventive use of kidney disease, it is desirable to drink boiled parsley once a day and in the morning before breakfast, for a period of three days.

As for the therapeutic use of kidney disease, it is desirable to drink three small cups of boiled parsley once in the morning, and the person continues to drink it for three days, and repeat the experiment three weeks after the first use.

Benefits of parsley for the kidneys

Parsley cleans the kidneys through diuresis, in addition to containing myristicin and apiol, which means accelerating the process of expelling toxins accumulated in the kidneys such as urea, as well as cleansing the urinary tract, and dissolving the stones in it.

Benefits of parsley in general

Facing cancer: because it contains a large amount of antioxidants, especially myrceticin, which works to destroy and prevent the spread of cancer cells, and to confront free cracks such as benzopyrene, the main cause of cancer; Therefore, it is recommended to eat parsley constantly, whether in the form of a drink, or added to food.

Protecting the colon system: Parsley oil is used to cleanse the colon, rid the intestines of gas, and improve digestion by digesting proteins and oils.

Regulates menstruation in women: because it contains fatty acids that regulate the hormones responsible for the menstrual cycle, in addition to its use as an external wash for infections that affect women, and the treatment of white gonorrhea.

Weight reduction: its drink helps burn a good percentage of fat, because it contains various vitamins, and folic acid, through diuresis and the disposal of excess water in the body.

Increasing the freshness of the skin: to contain vitamin C and antioxidants, which makes it one of the effective herbs in the production of collagen necessary to keep the skin fresh and moist, by chopping some of its fresh leaves, and placing them on the skin or hair, or by mixing a little boiled leaves With a spoon of yogurt and egg yolk, the mixture is placed on the skin for thirty minutes before washing it with lukewarm water and soap.

Hair loss treatment: by boiling a cup of fresh leaves and leaving them until they wither completely, to become like henna paste, and then the hair is wet and divided into parts, and the mixture is placed on it, and on the scalp, covered with a dry towel for thirty minutes, and then the Wash hair with lukewarm water and a mild shampoo.