Chapter 4: It's Brawl In The Family

Church walked around Beacon's courtyard with Tucker after he was discharged by Doc. He was moping, much to Tucker's annoyance, about the results of their match.

"Get over it, Church. We fucking won!" shouted Tucker

"Yeah, with Caboose fucking nearly shooting some of the audience and killing me!"

A couple turned at what he said, making Tucker say: "Not what it sounds like folks!" He waits for them to walk away. "Come on, Caboose killed you multiple times in the past, this is just a normal Tuesday."

"Yeah, except there's was a whole fucking audience watching and how can you be so chill about this? He shot your fucking shoulder!"

"Dude, you kidding? Chicks digs battle scars. It makes the individual at least 10 times hotter!"

Church sighed and decided not to argue. "Alright, you do-" Weiss bumped past Church, causing him to fall over. "HEY, WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Ruby stops by him for a bit, saying; "Sorry, Church! And language!" before running after Weiss. Church and Tucker looked at each other before running after them. They followed them up to the main avenue towards the docking bays.

"Weiss! What is the big deal!?" shouted Ruby, running to catch up with her partner. "Who is it? Who is she!?"

Weiss stops in her tracks, staring at the fancy Atlesian airship as crimson Atlas soldiers and Knight-200's escorts a fair-skinned woman with white hair tied in a bun as she wore a white long-sleeved coat, clasped around a dark blue waistcoat out of the ship. The woman exits the airship as the heiress smiles at the sight of. "Winter..."

Ruby, Church and Tucker caught up to her, looking at the woman of interest and only Ruby knowing who Weiss was referring to. "Wait... Your sister?"

"Sister?..." repeated Tucker, intrigued.

Weiss cups her mouth. "Winter!" They all run up to the elder Schnee as she turns to see them. "Winter! I'm so happy to see you!" She smiles widely before realising something. "Oh... Your presence honors us." She then said, sounding formal.

Winter takes a look at her surroundings as she approaches them. "Beacon... It's been a long time. The air feels... different."

"I mean it is fall, so, eh, it's probably colder." answered Ruby

Weiss punches Ruby in the shoulder, causing her to gasp in pain before turning back to her sibling. "So, what are you doing here?"

"Classified."

"Oh, right. Well, how long are you staying?"

"Classified."

"Of course." Weiss nods and smiles in understanding as Tucker looked at Church who shrugged as a response.

Ruby waited awkwardly in the silence. "Well... this is nice... I think."

"You're going to love it here!" excitedly said Weiss, her frozen heart seemingly to melt quickly. "I know you travel a lot, but so much of Beacon is different from Atlas! Vale, too. The government and school are completely separate! Can you believe it!? I-"

"I'm more than familiar with how this kingdom handles its... bureaucracy. That is not why I came." interrupted Winter

"Right! I'm sorry!" her sister apologised

"Nor did I come here to watch my own blood fail so miserably in battle. But it appears that I have no choice in the matter." Winter said with disappointment

Puzzled, Weiss said "But, we won!"

"Only a novice would refer to that as a victory. I counted at least three strikes missed." She scolded.