Chapter 13: Heroes And Monsters

Church, Tex and Ruby landed on the Atlesian Airship's runway, weapons out. They looked around when all of them noticed one thing. "Where the hell is Lopez?!" asked Church.

"He's here!" Locus' jet raised over the trio with him and Lopez visible in cockpit.

"Well, look who decided to show up!"

"I don't think that's our biggest problem," said Tex. With that, the gigantic dark Wyvern flew towards the craft. Lopez quickly crashed through the cockpit window with Locus following before the Wyvern flown through their aircraft, wind being dragged behind it.

"Oh, for god's sake!" shouted Church as Lopez and Locus lands before a Griffon also lands down beside him. However, Ruby easily cuts it down with Crescent Rose, causing to it disintegrate into black particles

"Church, be careful!" said Ruby. "Grimm are attracted to negative language."

"That's never been a problem before." More Griffons began to surround the ship while some tried to land. However, everyone shot at them to keep them in bay.

"We need to take this ship offline," said Locus, headshoting a Griffon before it landed.

"There should be controls in the main deck," added Wash.

"Creo que puedo hackearlo [I think I can hack it]" said Lopez.

"Go for it, then." Lopez nodded and flew off the edge, towards the bottom of the ship.

"Is that helpful?" asked Ruby, not understanding what Lopez was saying.

"Yes." A Griffon soured through the sky before plunging towards them. Tex sees this and shoots at it before evading its wings, cutting her. Church quickly stabbed its neck before it could rise to the skies again, making it cry in pain before he pushed it into the ground and killed it, twisting the spearhead.

"Okay! Is there anything ELSE to take care of it?!" shouted Church. A snap was heard and everyone turned to see the source of the sound.

Before them was Neopolitan, now changing into her standard attire with a wave of pink light washing over her from bottom to top, as she winks after taking a picture of them, sending it to a certain crime lord with the following text: "Guess Who?"

"Oh, you can not be serious!"  Having realized his old foe is interfering yet again, the wanted criminal quickly picks up Melodic Cudgel and walks out of the main deck. After he left, however, Lopez crashes through the windows and got onto the console.

Right outside of Beacon's dining hall, Blake backed away from the shattered window, staring in horror at her old partner as Tucker beside her had some of his focus on Felix on an a roof above them.

"Running away again?" questioned Adam as Blake backed away. "Is that what you've become, my love? A coward?"

"Jesus, you're a creep..." commented Tucker.

"Why are you doing this?" asked Blake.

"You and I were going to change the world, remember? We were destined to light the fires of revolution!" He stomps on a downed Atlas student's chest. "Consider this... the spark."
Adam then draws Wilt, preparing to stab the student.

Horrified, Blake charges into the dining hall, drawing her sword in a flash. Her blade clashes with his as she pushes him away from the student, and they stand with their blades locked. Tucker tried to follow her but Felix then dropped down, blocking his way and shot at him. Tucker's aura protected him before trying to slice the latter but he quickly blocked it with his hardlight shield.